• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

sunroof problems

marioSVT

askeered of teh gays
idk but my sunroof just starting acting up, like when i try to bring it back it will, then close it , it will stop half way, its not off the track i checked. and when i try to life the sunroof(tilt it) it wont go alway the way up..??

idk but my sunroof just starting acting up, like when i try to bring it back it will, then close it , it will stop half way, its not off the track i checked. and when i try to life the sunroof(tilt it) it wont go alway the way up..??

get a new gear. pick one up at a junkyard. get one from any contour. even pre98 contours use the same gears. just in case, u might as well pick up the whole roof motor. odds are unless its a 'pull it urself' place, u'll most likely be charged for the whole assembly. or u could get one from sunroofgears.com. by the way, a simple search wouldve given u the answer.

it just happend, so i just thought to ask someone .. instead of do some research. but thanks for the help..

Back