• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FREE BEER/FOOD MEET August 9th 2008!

Are you sure you wanna get married Joe?
Look at the pussy it turned Hector into.... :help::laugh:
BUHAHAHAHA...Steve, you ain't even married and your more pussy than me. At least I come out to events!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks Hector. We really wanted to make it for your wedding, but as usual, something was previously planned and we could not.

A lot of people barely get time to finish one drink at their own wedding.
He's smart to start now. ;)

btw, I was told once that the first wedding you attend after your own is the one where you finally catch up on the drunken fun you missed out on.
That person told me that after I had indeed drank myself into a silly stupor at MAZDASPEED's wedding. hehe
Dirty dancing with Elky's wife, 4tw!

Amanda and I cannot make it, I am working an extra shift tomorrow. Sorry Joe, hope your day is awesome! :cool:

Hey you karazy guy. We'll be seeing you two karazy kids tomorrow......gotta go wash the stang so I can vroom vroom it to your vow-mitzvah tomorrow.........and no I'm not derunk right now......not completely true, but I gotta practice for tomorrow. Oh can I maybe bring 37 1/2 (one's a midget...er umm I mean vertically challenged) strippers with me and a portable pole with built in beer bong so we can party it up the right way?

Hey bro, really sad I can't make it man. This interviews kind of important though. I'll give you a call in a few weeks to make sure you're still living after the festivities.

Congrats Joe!

Last edited:
Back