• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Someone stole my rims last night

came out and these things were on my car

silversvt2.jpg

i thought of filing a police report, but a company called and told me that my bent miglia wheel is repairable :laugh:

Throw those away they don't belong on anything...maybe a 96 impala if they spin:nonono::cry:

Hey that might have been Stoobie and I. We were in his car, which has the andys autosport kit, wheels and carbon cowl hood. We stopped at BK before heading to Norwalk. We saw the other SVT in the lot, but did not see who the owner was. This was you at BK?
Yep, that was me. Now that you mention it, I do remember a different front bumper. The contour.org on the A-pillar gave it away it was someone here :laugh:.
I didn't see you guys pull in but I walked around it for a second.
The SF '98 at the kmart across the street was a kid who works there---we saw him getting out when we went in to buy supplies for FFW Norwalk and I told him about CEG.
Later man, J

Throw those away they don't belong on anything...maybe a 96 impala if they spin:nonono::cry:

thanks for your input. they are for a bagged, blacked out contour. those would look retarded on an impala.

and next time anyone goes to norwalk, post about it!!!! i would have loved to meet up with you guys!

i gotta say, i have never gotten so many thumbs up than i have gotten with these wheels. they arent that appealing to me on a silver contour. im surprised everyone(minus ceg) likes them so much

i gotta say, i have never gotten so many thumbs up than i have gotten with these wheels. they arent that appealing to me on a silver contour. im surprised everyone(minus ceg) likes them so much

Same story here with my blue wheels. Everybody outside of CEG seems to love them. The previous owner said that he painted them blue to get attention for the car. They definitely do that.
622d38a6.jpg

thanks for your input. they are for a bagged, blacked out contour. those would look retarded on an impala.

and next time anyone goes to norwalk, post about it!!!! i would have loved to meet up with you guys!

They might looked good painted SF :shrug:
I go to Norwalk at least twice a year---NHRA, FFW, and usually a few T&Ts.
I'll let you know if I get the Mustang there this fall shooting for 9s :cool:.
-J

Same story here with my blue wheels. Everybody outside of CEG seems to love them. The previous owner said that he painted them blue to get attention for the car. They definitely do that.
622d38a6.jpg

I passed this car on 23 a Saturday or two ago. It was heading North I was heading South.

Looking good man - those damn things are HEAVY! I'm still lov'n my new wheels man... can't stop staring at them :laugh:

dude i was joking they would look gay on any car... baller!

i kinda like the chromers. but deff wud look better on a black car. thats so weird that someone swapped ur wheels, it has to have been somone with a tour. or saab 9000. do u know who did it yet?

i kinda like the chromers. but deff wud look better on a black car. thats so weird that someone swapped ur wheels, it has to have been somone with a tour. or saab 9000. do u know who did it yet?

He's the one that swapped the wheels. He was just trying to be funny by saying someone else did it.

Back