• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

when it rains!

Window coverings?????? :shrug:

Shutter:
louvered_shutter_sample.jpg

Can't sell a car w/ no title, not to mention I'd get raped if i sell this car to anyone, I'll never get half of what I got in it back.

From what your saying above it would be pointless to get rid of this car. Park it in a corner and and take some time off from working on it.

Its hard when your busting your chops trying to fix something and can never enjoy it. trust me i know the feeling.

From what your saying above it would be pointless to get rid of this car. Park it in a corner and and take some time off from working on it.

Its hard when your busting your chops trying to fix something and can never enjoy it. trust me i know the feeling.

This is true but What I'm not saying is that I was driving this car illegally! I have insurance & I have registration(tag) but it was totalled & if I don't pass inspection before august(tag expires) I have to start all the way over. I was trying to get it ready to be inspected, now i don't see the sense.

Last edited:
I really hate to see that OB, If you don't pass inspection you can always put everything in the SE. j/k, i'm still gonna do what i told you, still getting everything together.

Back