• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New 3.5L V6 Swap

oh no see, this whole thing jumped off cause one guy was all what about X impractical engine' to swap into a 2k dollar ten year old car, and then another guy said "what about engine Y", and the another with engine Z, and so on. the tire argument was the discussion of how to get all of this "crazy power" or whatever to the road. here's a fact, you can make plenty of power with a forced induction 3.0 and maybe some nitrous.

rather than hack the fenders off and stuff mickey thomsons on the front, perhaps an X-type trans would be in order.... oh, whats that? X-type trans too expensive? yeah, well doing some crazy exotic engine swap is too. this thread is based on the wet dreams of children, and/or those with the minds of children. and all its accomplished so far is degrading into childish banter as though it was a game of halo, populated primarily by 14 yr olds.

I say good day to you sir

what.jpg

This thread delivers.

You don't know engines, you don't know suspension, you don't know tires, you don't know mechanical engineering, you don't know spelling... Anything you do know?:shrug:

lets get back on topic here, so how awesome would a prostock engine be in a contour

we could even augment the acceleration with twin rocket engines

to stop we will use a parachute

and dont forget to fill the drag slicks with expanding foam

...and we could fuel them with your ignorance, because we'd never run out....

oh no see, this whole thing jumped off cause one guy was all what about X impractical engine' to swap into a 2k dollar ten year old car, and then another guy said "what about engine Y", and the another with engine Z, and so on. the tire argument was the discussion of how to get all of this "crazy power" or whatever to the road. here's a fact, you can make plenty of power with a forced induction 3.0 and maybe some nitrous.

rather than hack the fenders off and stuff mickey thomsons on the front, perhaps an X-type trans would be in order.... oh, whats that? X-type trans too expensive? yeah, well doing some crazy exotic engine swap is too. this thread is based on the wet dreams of children, and/or those with the minds of children. and all its accomplished so far is degrading into childish banter as though it was a game of halo, populated primarily by 14 yr olds.

And just what is the advantage of an X type trans? What will it do that my SVT trans won't?

DEFLECT, DEFLECT!! Drop chaff and flares . . .

I swear, watching you is like watching a bad movie about dogfighting. And you're doing about as well as the bad guy fighter pilots usually do too.

Back