• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
12" Polk MOMO sub with Ford Contour box $100

12" Polk MOMO sub with Ford Contour box $100

h107MM2124-f-2.jpeg

h107MM2124-b.jpeg

-12" 4-ohm subwoofer
-metalized polypropylene concave cone with high-roll butyl rubber surround
-non-resonant, heavy-gauge stamped steel basket
-professional grade, nickel-plated, locking push terminals
-power handling: 75-400 watts RMS
-peak power handling: 800 watts
-frequency response: 23-200 Hz
-sensitivity: 88 dB
-top-mount depth: 6-5/8"
-sealed box volume: 0.88 cu. ft.
-suitable for marine use

I have had this speaker for about 2 years and only listened to it less than 10 hrs of low to mild volume. Condition is perfect (besides dust :)). I had a 12" Alpine Type R, which was the best speaker I ever had, and the polk sounds just as good but looks better. I want to sell this so I can get something smaller. Well built sealed box included that needs carpet. It fits behind the 40% side of the fold down seats so you can fold down the 60% side with no obstructions.
Looking to get two 8" subs with the $, so if you have some 8" fairly new, I would consider trading also. For some reason, I don't have any pictures of it but I can take some.

Ive got equus water temp(w/ sender) and a oil pressure gauges(no lines). Just swapped them out autometer phantom. Someone make me an offer, need the money and dont need these.

Roush Cougar rims, custom painted...

Roush Cougar rims, custom painted...

Professionally painted! NOT RATTLE CAN!
wink.gif

I bought these wheels last summer and decided to sand them down, paint the spokes, wetsand the aluminum dish, and clear coat the entire rims including the bare aluminum. This makes it alot easier to clean and still looks just as nice. I prefer to sell these with the tires on them (reverse mounted and special valve stems used, forgot the name
confused.gif
). They have Kumho Ecsta AST tires with less than 5k on them. It's a great tire IMO.

Details on tires from Tire Rack:
The Ecsta AST is the High Performance All-Season member of Kumho's Ecsta family of performance tires for the drivers of modified coupes, sedans and sports cars. The Ecsta AST is designed to offer the exotic looks, traction and value tuners want in a tire while providing year-round traction on dry and wet roads, as well as through occasional light snow.

The Ecsta AST molds Kumho's advanced carbon, all-season tread compound into a directional tread design with shoulders designed to increase cornering grip while the center provides linear responsiveness and high-speed stability. Dual-angle cross grooves help pump water and slush through the tire's footprint to increase hydroplaning resistance while multiple sipes in each tread block increase the number of biting edges to enhance light snow traction. The tire's structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon, along with a polyester cord ply carcass reinforced by a hard sidewall filler to help resist distortion at high speeds and while cornering.

Pics....

I have $800 in these wheels, (Wheels, Paint, Tires, Mount/Balancing, Locking lugs) I would like to get about the same. WILLING TO MAKE A DEAL! I will ship, but at your cost. I will also dismount them and just sell the rims for $450 plus shipping. Local pickup is cool with me. Also, willing to drive about an hour or so.

35814d1232943933-ic-roush-cougar-rims-custom-painted-1.jpg

35813d1232943933-ic-roush-cougar-rims-custom-painted-2.jpg

35812d1232943933-ic-roush-cougar-rims-custom-painted-3.jpg

FS: Alpine MRP-350 "V-power", 12'' box, Rockford Fosgate Install kit, Fuse holder,etc

FS: Alpine MRP-350 "V-power", 12'' box, Rockford Fosgate Install kit, Fuse holder,etc

Everything either new or in perfect working order.

Slightly used:
  • 12'' Sub Box (bought from Best Buy for $75 2 years ago)
  • Alpine Amp. MRP-350 (Best Buy for ~$300 2 years ago)
Brand new:
  • Rockford/Fosgate Amp install kit 10 gauge. (Gauge is matched to the output of the amp.)
  • Rockford Fostgate Fuse holder w/ bracket
Both of the above bought for $50 around 3 weeks ago.

This is everthing you need MINUS a subwoofer for a pretty decent system. I had a Alpine Type-S in the box. It started to crack and I gave it to somebody to fix, well they didn't and I never got it back.
nonono.gif

I would recommend a Alpine Type-R, but those are a little pricey. This is a hell of a deal, so I will not take anything less.

Ask me any questions you have.

Pics HERE

$150 FIRM + Shipping or $1 for local pickup:laugh: j/k

I have a front strut bar for sale. $60 It needs to be repainted though. You can always send it off to Blu Fuz to get Powder Coated once he gets his big oven up and running.

I also have some brand new, in the package, Stazi Gen II mesh. Looking to get $74 for it. That's what I paid. I got it just before I sold the SVT.

Pics of both will be up in the next day or so.

I have a front strut bar for sale. $60 It needs to be repainted though. You can always send it off to Blu Fuz to get Powder Coated once he gets his big oven up and running.

I also have some brand new, in the package, Stazi Gen II mesh. Looking to get $74 for it. That's what I paid. I got it just before I sold the SVT.

Pics of both will be up in the next day or so.

I might be interested in the mesh. I wish I could get it Powder Coated, but it's too big for the oven.

99 SVT Tour

99 SVT Tour

I have a complete running and driving 99 svt. I had wrecked the car in early 08 and decided to fix it with my own money rather than turning it into insurance. (don't drink and drive.) I am willing to part the car out or sell it as a whole. So here is a list of the good and bad....

Good:

All body panels are in decent condition. minor door dings.
Motor has 93,000 on it and runs like new. Scheduled maintenance done.
Interior is MNB. all door panels and seats in good condition.
Diablo chip.
CAI
Carbon fiber hood custom painted, but needs re-painted due to wreck.(small blemish on front hood above headlight but paint covers it.)
17" SVTF wheels with 90% left on tires.
Everything else on the vehicle is in working condition except for the parts to follow.

Bad:

Front bumper is unrepairable.
Trans has a sincro out in 2nd gear and grinds if revved high.
Both air bags are popped.
Car needs a total repaint due to age and salt from Indiana roads.

I am not putting prices on anything due to the fact that I don't know what to do with the car. I would like to sell the car as a whole. I am located in Terre Haute Indiana, and my zip is 47803. Please feel free to contact me via my cell phone as I do not log onto the website much. I would have liked to post this in the Classified section, but it is not allowing me to do so. Thank you for your interest.

Cell number- 812-703-0530

Brock James

Last edited:
Dibs on doors, trunk lid, rear bumper, passenger seat, floor mats, side skirts, if your parting it out :D

my car

my car

It looks like i will be parting the vehicle out. I will take some pictures tomorrow and have them put up by tomorrow night. please feel free to call me. It is much easier to talk over the phone about this stuff rather than trying to describe it online.

pics

pics

As you can see the lower mesh is missing from the rear bumper, and the car has been pinstriped. I have not tried to remove it, so i dont know if there will be a line under it. It has not been clear coated over it so it should be able to be removed. Please call me with any questions on pricing.

thanks,

Brock

812-703-0530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back