• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Silfro SVT on Daniel Webster at lunch time heading towards Nashua, you pulled onto the road the Y is on.

I think it's the guy that bought the SVT from the dealership near me, I went to buy it and it was gone!

Silfro SVT on Daniel Webster at lunch time heading towards Nashua, you pulled onto the road the Y is on.

I think it's the guy that bought the SVT from the dealership near me, I went to buy it and it was gone!

You'll probably see 2 more sliver frosts come summer time in the Nashua area.

I've been driving on Rt 13 for over 2 years now and i just noticed at the beginning of the week a silver csvt of Rt 13 in leominster. It's sitting on steelies. anyone on here?

how come ive never seen you in springfield but i get my friends calling me ALLLL the time asking who driving the sf svt lol

heh, just moved to springfield a couple weeks ago, off of plumtree. i used to commute through longmeadow, now i go down sumner and through the X twice a day. i work 10-8 weekdays and 8-5 sat, so my commute isnt during regular work hours. (thankfully)

i did catch a sweet red fsvt last weekend going the other way though.

heh, just moved to springfield a couple weeks ago, off of plumtree. i used to commute through longmeadow, now i go down sumner and through the X twice a day. i work 10-8 weekdays and 8-5 sat, so my commute isnt during regular work hours. (thankfully)

wow plum tree is about 5 min from me.. i live right off exit 4 on 291.

traffic on sumner is soooooo freakin NUTTSSSSS at rush time lol

ive seen the red fsvt on allen street and again at the x with a rican or mexican driving it. looks really clean.. havent seen him at any of the fri or sat night races.

Right off Plumtree? You're in BOMBdig territory. Maybe you'll run into AliasJerk. :laugh:

Just spotted on 372 in cromwell at around 12:50. Silver SVT. Black rims with polished lip. Red SVT ford oval overlays. Tints, performance window decals. Blue? SVT logo on sail panels. Exhaust mods of some sort. Missing driver's side jack point covers. Younger driver.

Just spotted on 372 in cromwell at around 12:50. Silver SVT. Black rims with polished lip. Red SVT ford oval overlays. Tints, performance window decals. Blue? SVT logo on sail panels. Exhaust mods of some sort. Missing driver's side jack point covers. Younger driver.

that sounds like the silver svt i had over the winter has custom interior also. big exhaust tips with a lou's custom exhuast sticker on the rear door windows. sound her with a lot of extras for pretty cheap.. i told him about the sight but he didnt speak good english he was from poland

Back