• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG/NECO meet

it runs but there is no exhaust on it! I guess I cant say I don't have a single running contour b/c I do but thats just the 2 DD's :) . My toy is brokeded!

I'll finish the 2 cars I got in the shop, Then I'll do something w/ my car & then I'll head your way!

Geez! Ill be waiting forever. Hopefully this weekend ill put the radiator and fans back in, Roll resistors, New coolant tank, new FMS wires, Intake piping, Down pipe, and intercooler in and call it a day. Then the car will just need a tune.

geez! Ill Be Waiting Forever. Hopefully This Weekend Ill Put The Radiator And Fans Back In, Roll Resistors, New Coolant Tank, New Fms Wires, Intake Piping, Down Pipe, And Intercooler In And Call It A Day. Then The Car Will Just Need A Tune.
Do It!

Geez! Ill be waiting forever. Hopefully this weekend ill put the radiator and fans back in, Roll resistors, New coolant tank, new FMS wires, Intake piping, Down pipe, and intercooler in and call it a day. Then the car will just need a tune.

Yeah do it woman!

Back