• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

There is beamers for sale all over duluth lately.. :nonono::nonono:

"Me winning isn't. You do."

"Nice grammar."

caddy120.jpg

http://www.chevychasecentral.com/caddyshack/mewinningisntyoudo.wav

The Solara is actually a decent car. :eek: Needs a little work here and there. New pads and rotors needed all around, new tires, a sensor, bulbs for the tac etc. Handles good, decent power, decent up/down shifting. It runs so smooth it is scary. Can't even tell if it is on. I had to put some air in one of the tires, left it running, went back into the car, and Alena asked if the car was still running....I had to double check myself. Nice layout of everything as well. Decent JBL speakers. She loves it, and I actually like it better than the subie. Just feels more like a sporty car.

who keeps driving the silver E1 csvt around here? ive seen it 2 times in the past 2 days.

hmm, maybe i should transfer that title tommorrow. afterall, the tabs expired in july!

Just sheared my shift tower bolt in the work parking lot.... :nonono: So much for leaving early... Luckily I talk welded the bolt to the tower, so I should't have to go fishing for it... I've got a spare in the glove box, but no tools... I've really got to get a tool set and fire extinguisher in the car...

Just sheared my shift tower bolt in the work parking lot.... :nonono: So much for leaving early... Luckily I talk welded the bolt to the tower, so I should't have to go fishing for it... I've got a spare in the glove box, but no tools... I've really got to get a tool set and fire extinguisher in the car...

How do you people manage this with your shifters?!?!?!?! :crazy:

Same here.. I can feel stuff going wrong when I shift hard and im like uh oh..:ponder:

Now I have a suspicious whining noise when the car is idling and under 3k RPM's. :nonono: Its only a matter of time before this car takes a :censored::censored::censored::censored: on me.

I left it at work overnight - I've got a truck full of tools to try and get this done tomorrow. I've got everything from complete socket sets to a hamer and chisels to a drill and drillbits with easy outs to a hacksaw... This thing is gona get done... :mad:

This right here is my DREAM CAR... Its got everything I want. Except the rake and fat rear tires would go. I seriously have to go change my pants. :eek: I cant imagine how this thing would tear up a dyno.

Back