• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11/22 Hooters Meet, Saugus, MA

bishop375

Hard-core CEG'er
Here's the deal -

11/22/08, 2:00 pm, Saugus, MA on Rte. 1 in MA for wings, beer, and empty-headed, full-bra'd waitresses, followed up with hanging out at the ever- luxurious Donoghue Cottage? Amenities include heat, hot water, comfortable seating, two refrigerators (for your beverage cooling needs), ample entertainment provided on two big- screen TV's.

Post in this thread if you're interested. Details will be PM'ed for those confirmed as coming.

:)

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike and I are in!
The only potential scheduling conflict I can see is if his cousin's birthday gets scheduled for that date, but I doubt it.
I always forget when that kid was born. :eek:

btw, do you want us to do any basement mods at your house again? ;)

I'm perfectly fine with 2:00. Hell we could go later than that and make it an early dinner like 4:00.
Doesn't matter to me. I'm in!

Muay Thai? Remind me not to :censored::censored::censored::censored: with her. I'll try to make this one. 118 miles is a long way for wings.

Especially given that food is not their strong suit. Of course, they make up for it with their fine atmosphere and exotic domestic beers from flashy, faraway places including St. Louis. :laugh:

The Audubon society has been quite impressed with them for their unwavering dedication to nocturnal ornithology. Maybe I should bring my binoculars...

WoooHoooo Wannabe gonna be able to drive to the meet by himself!!! :laugh:

SHUT UP! hahahaha. Finally

How 'bout one of these?

QUASAR%20BOOSTER%20SEAT.jpg

Or, in a pinch:

swmcb_phoneBooks_72DPI.jpg

:laugh: :cool:

Back