• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
I still don't like the style lights Nissan is putting on everything. They don't seem to flow well with the body IMO. Wheels are equally as sucky.

ieeejm.jpg

317b0yf.jpg

24zk3sx.jpg

Hate the wheels, hate the headlights and hate the re-worked door handles. Makes me glad they Genesis Coupe is on the way.

Hate the wheels, hate the headlights and hate the re-worked door handles. Makes me glad they Genesis Coupe is on the way.

i've seen a couple driving around over here, the Hyundai testing plant is like right down the street from where I live.

That interior has way too many things in it as well. I like gizmo's and gadgets as much as the next guy, but that looks over kill to me. How are you supposed to drive and operate anything in there?

ahem...coughgenesiscough...ahem...sorry

Otherwise, not too bad. I really hope Nissan doesn't think they're on to something with those headlights, though:nonono:

I have wanted a 350z for some time now, and if I ever become employed and on my feet again I was planning to get one, but damn, I am not sure if I could live with a 350z while knowing that a 370z exists.

I want, I want, I want.

its aydios mios. missed the y, i think. in spanish, the adjective or descriptive word comes after the word being described. i hope that made sense:). e.g in english, we say red house. in spanish, it'd be house red.

Makes sense, now. After 6 years of spanish, I'm nowhere close to good:laugh:

I know of the whole sentence structure difference thing, I just forget about it alot:laugh:

Back