• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: coin holder gauge pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys the first gb coin holder gauge pod is done. here are some pictures. i will post up a paypal later tonight or tomorrow morning for everyone to have. no one has to send money in until i say to. morbid is first in line to receive his gauge pod.

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

this is the closest we could get on the paint it looks pretty close considering the plastic color is 10 years old

collegebyrd03 at aim dot com is the paypal. working on the next few to get done and ready in the next few days

if its black there will be no charge. its for color that i will charge $20 . so black is 115 painted is 135 shipped. im working on the next three together so i can get them out faster together.

Looks good grant. Keep it up. The painted black looks to be a pretty close color/sheen match :thumbsup:.

Looks great! The pic with the flash makes the bezel look much darker, but it's only with the flash. It's slightly more shiny... but the darkness/color of the black is very close.

p7060077.jpg

p7060079.jpg

Looks great! The pic with the flash makes the bezel look much darker, but it's only with the flash. It's slightly more shiny... but the darkness/color of the black is very close.

Let me know if you come down to Tucson anytime soon, as I'm interested in getting one, but want to see it in person :laugh:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn319/morbid_pics/Car_stuff/20090330 - New bezel pod/p7060079.jpg

I'd say the reason it looks much darker with the flash is because you used 95-96 trim for your Pre-98 console. 97 is the same trim, but black plastic instead of the greyish/silver used on 95-96.

Switch it up with some trim from a 97 and you should have a near perfect match. :cool:

sorry for the delay guys. i have already send out two with great sucess and gave one to spring zing for the raffle. the next one is ready to be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back