• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Return Of The Nyceboi Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyceboi

New CEG'er
O M G....

Yes I still have the car, yes it's still on sale (it needs some love, see Nor Cal forums). BUT, I was cleaning out the garage and low and behold I found 10.... not 7, not 4... but 10 shiny little polished discs. Wait found another one... so I have 11

I had no idea I had these but this is truly the last shipment. I think my last GB was in 2004. THESE DO NOT HAVE THE SVT EMBLEM ON THEM - but those can be found on eBay all day long (use the SVT emblem that's stock on the car to accomplish the look below)

Let's make these go fast. $23. Start the list. Once at 11 these are gone forever (or at your local salvage yard).

PM ME as well since I don't frequent the forums... I just turned on the PM e-mail option so sorry if you've contacted me in the past 3 months!

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!! PM to make other arrangements! I would like to get the list to 11 then accept payments over the course of a week and ship them out in one day.

rewr.jpg

interested....but couple questions:

How do these compare with the other ones that were being produced recently (i forget who it was).

Also what are these made out of? Are they curved to wrap the curve of were the ford emblem is?

Does this get put on over the ford emblem of does the ford emblem need removed.

These are polished aluminum cut to fit inside where the ford emblem is. The emblem will need to be popped out and replaced with 3M tape and the new emblem. The polished look matches perfectly with the chrome strip.

I've had about 5 successful group buys on this and it has been considered one of the nicest cheapest mods to do to the SVT (or regular Contour).

I have no idea who produced what before so I can't compare but the biggest difference is that the nyceboi emblems are machine polished to give it that chrome look. The back side is matte so if you wanted to paint it I guess you could, just need some sandpaper.

Those who were here 4 years ago (last time I was frequenting these forums) can attest to the quality of the piece. You can search the old archives for the nyceboi emblem to see all 4 (maybe 5) group buys.

Thanks again!

I'm shooting to make a shipment this Saturday so you can pay anytime time from now till then. If there are any remaining, I'll ship that set the following Saturday.

I've never had to do this. I usually use a qtip to get around the letters with some metal polish and hose off the polish.

4 more and we're closed for business. Please PM me to get the paypal address.

I will only accept payment if you are on the list. Everyone who submits their payment by Friday will have their items shipped Saturday.

1.SVT Loki *PAID*
2.Hawkrunner03
3.SVTcontourSVT
4.TeamSVTour
5. JPS98SVT
6. wa2tuff
7. tredsvt98

1.SVT Loki *PAID*
2.Hawkrunner03
3.SVTcontourSVT
4.TeamSVTour
5. JPS98SVT
6. wa2tuff
7. tredsvt98
8.Chas

1.SVT Loki *PAID*
2.Hawkrunner03
3.SVTcontourSVT
4.TeamSVTour
5. JPS98SVT
6. wa2tuff
7. tredsvt98
8.Chas
9. Snipey

1.SVT Loki *PAID*
2.Hawkrunner03
3.SVTcontourSVT
4.TeamSVTour
5. JPS98SVT
6. wa2tuff *PAID*
7. tredsvt98
8.Chas
9. Snipey

1.SVT Loki *PAID*
2.Hawkrunner03
3.SVTcontourSVT
4.TeamSVTour
5. JPS98SVT
6. wa2tuff *PAID*
7. Chas
8. Snipey

sorry guys i changed my mind i already have a rear overlay and i think i like the look better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back