• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Focus Fanatics Malibu run

Recoveryone

Veteran CEG'er
A quick vid of the canyon run I did with the Focus Fanatics:

Malibu Run

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

It was, and we had a celebrity sighting to boot:

img0827nt0.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

Sean Penn

If you guys have seen the Miller lite beer commercial with the blind guy calling out the motorcycles and the beer, this is the restaurant where that takes place. Neptunes on PCH (Pacific Coast Hwy)

Nice I went on a cruise with some of the focus guys from their AZ chapter.
DSCN1923.jpg

Not the biggest meet but I still had fun.

DSCN1990.jpg

gotta say recovery, your svt outclassed all those foci from what i can see...looks good :cool:

and that white focus with the ....thing...on the rear window in your vid posted with the pics....im pretty sure thats that same contraption that dries my car when i take it to the automatic wash at the gas station :eek:

img0825xz3.jpg
gotta say recovery, your svt outclassed all those foci from what i can see...looks good :cool:

and that white focus with the ....thing...on the rear window in your vid posted with the pics....im pretty sure thats that same contraption that dries my car when i take it to the automatic wash at the gas station :eek:

Believe it or not that white one with the big wing on the back is a Saleen Focus witha 2.3L, but no supercharger:shrug:

Yur car is the only nice won thier...Triple f's are gay. Cept maby the black one with the projectors? at 3:15 on the video.

Thats just how i am...i am just a ford focus hater. Thier terribly ugly....and the focus svt isnt anywhere as close to as nice as our csvt's.

Thats just how i am...i am just a ford focus hater. Thier terribly ugly....and the focus svt isnt anywhere as close to as nice as our csvt's.

Everyone has there own opinion, but its hard to look down upon foci, specially of the SVT variety.

Back