• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FREE BEER/FOOD MEET August 9th 2008!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
This is the formal invite for you wierdos!
My freakin wedding. Free beer all night, food/snack at 10ish pm.
I called some people, and others I have lost phone #s for. This is the list I have already of invited's, need to invite, and RSVP'ds:

1. Pole120 - not attending :(
2. M!key + wife - ATTENDING :)
3. Crispy + WaYne - ATTENDING :)
4. Hetfield + Wife - not attending :(
5. Hector + Kim (checking with kim)
6. Frosty + GF (I'll PM you)
7. Marky Lewko (I'll PM you)
8. Dave + Wife (dtour, uhhh I can't remember)
9. Steve + Wife (BK4293783649978628623997239749721)
10. Thinkmoto + Wife
11. SoundQ + Wife - @ margarita party :bla:
12. Brad (csvt2004) + GF (PM'd)
13. SLVRFRST -ATTENDING/IN IT
14. JESSE + STEPHANIE - attending :)

Anyone I am missing, speak up?

You guys can go to the dance at 7:00 if you want. If you want to car pool and catch dinner somewhere together near the ballroom, The Mineshaft is 1 mile down the road and they have a 1 million dollar game room and HUGE pizzas for CHEAP!

If you have never been to the Chandelier Ballroom in Hartford, WI you will want to go just to see this place. Two huge bars, domed shape building, hardwood floors, and the biggest chandelier you might ever see! Please go, you don't have to bring anything for me - you making it there means enough, I just like to see you guys.

If you need more info or have questions, PM me :)

Later - JOE

071019.jpg

10. SoundQ + SO (PM'd)

I have two items....

1. I didn't get a pm from you (yet?)....
2. since it says "+ SO", does that mean I can bring someone besides my wife? ( :blackeye: <- what she'll do to me if she sees this....)

I think we have been invited to one of her best friend's place that evening already for a margarita party....

Anyway.... congrats on the big event!!!!

Yep, you could bring anyone, not just your wife :)

are margarita parties for 40+ yr olds or what :shrug:?

Have a good time, I will have a drink for ya!

I havn't PMd anyone yet...... I am hoping they will read this thread

are margarita parties for 40+ yr olds or what :shrug:?

Heeeyyyyyy.............. :bah: :p

Just for that, I'm not giving you your wedding gift. I'm not sure what it was going to be yet, but I'm sure you would have liked it. I'll just keep it for myself, whenever I actually go look for one.... :p:p

Damn I wanna go! I was just thinking earlier today how much I'd like to attend a wedding this year since I haven't been to one in a while. :(

I have never seen anyone refer to the reception as "the dance" before.
you silly kids

congrats and good luck for the big day!
You guys make a great couple. I wish you the best!

Thanks M'lady :) - You could go, if you want to make the trip.

P.S. I don't like saying "reception" or "fiance", they just sound wierd to me....... :shrug: don't know why.

I'm funny, honey!

I'm funny, honey!

are pants optional?

ok, if I bring those rims and throw them on the gift table?

BTW -- its Wayne.

Not sure if you referring to me in #8, but if so, we won't be able to make, we have my 10yr class reunion on the western side of Iowa the weekend before and will be travelled out by that point.

Congrats!

8. Dave + Wife (dtour, uhhh I can't remember)

dtour is Dave from Beaver Dam, WI
He owned NVMYSVTs car for a little while.
BUT, you are more than welcome to go, if things work out for ya!

NV - you don't need to wear pants, and you will be close to my house (no more than 10 minutes out of the way) when you drive to Harford.

Is this a invite for anyone in W. Great lakes. I have been waiting to meet people from this area, since every time everyone meets we cant make it.

Jesse

Is this a invite for anyone in W. Great lakes. I have been waiting to meet people from this area, since every time everyone meets we cant make it.

Jesse

Yep, it is an invite for the WGL people :) Just remember to introduce yourself with your screen name then your real name when you see the groom:

BK4293 said:
Loco4G63 said:
Originally Posted by Loco4G63
Gotta talk to Kim

Are you sure you wanna get married Joe?
Look at the pussy it turned Hector into....

Dude, you are right. I better think about this........

sportracer said:
Me (Jesse) and my wife Stephanie can make it, looking forward to meeting you, Congrats.

Jesse

^^^^^ Added to the list!

Back