• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So...

here and kicking,thinking of getting back into pre98 se:cool: trying to deal w/two kids,financial aid paperwork,mortage paperwork and closing...blah!!

lol hey me too! I did it last night.
I was updating Mike on the status of my grandmother in the hospital, and wasn't paying attention while I was rushing to get supper ready.
I kept ignoring the voice inside my head to use an oven mit and I reached to grab a hot pan. Worst burn that I can ever recall ever getting on my hands.
Right on my thumb and index finger. This is going to be disgusting when the blisters start scabbing.

mine was in a 400 degree deep fryer at work....

my entire pinky and that whole side of my hand, and my third finger.

Just wanted to say Thank You to Christine and Matt. In regard to that everyone for the most part is alright, mostly got burned and inhaled a lot of fumes from the fire. 1 kept saying that he lost the feeling in his legs and feet but he could move them so I think he will be okay.

In regards to being sideswiped on the highway doing 60, I got ran off the road a few weeks back and my SVT needs a lil work done, the guy that ran me off the road took off like a bat out of hell, I know how you feel...

Sounds like we're all a little rough...

...I'm pretty run down too and I"m gonna head down to the garage. :blackeye:

Kinda looking forward to the next few days, works sucked this week, but I'm spending some time with the car. I'm gonna rub her the right way. ;)

Hoffman Sunday! :cool:

I'm gonna rub her the right way. ;)

Perv! :D :laugh: ;)

Kim and Mike (SVTfor a16yr old)... Ouch! Hope you both heal quick. That's gotta hurt.

CruzCorp: Sounds like a very nasty accident. Thoughts and prayer to all involved.
People suck! You'll get the SVT fixed back up and looking fine in no time, I'm sure. :)

Ian and his surf boards. :) Are you even supposed to be surfing yet?

Good, finally done with my horrible factory summer job and got an offer for a paid internship next summer which will probably lead to a job for a year or two to save up for grad school, and either upgrade the Tour, or buy something fun. Only thing that sucks is the terrible grinding noise coming from my two bad wheel bearings, but it's quiet when I go perfectly straight haha. Gotta fix those sometime this week since I only have this week and next week before school starts. Can't wait.

Sorry to hear about the accidents, and everyone else sounds like they got beat up, time to pay more attention (Kim!).

I just got back from Hartford, Ct. Went up to see OAR. My friend asked me if I wanted to go see OAR so i said sure and two days ago I found out it was in Connecticut. Good time.

How's school Jeff?

CruzCorp: How are your friends doing? Any progress on fixing your car?

School is going rather well. I just finished my classes yesterday and have one final on friday. Then at 6 am on saturday I am catching a plan out to Cali to visit the family.

just a quick little update. im currently sitting on a plane waiting to takeoff to Sacramento. i slept from most the way from harrisburg to atlanta and hope to sleep some more on this flight as i figured the only way to sleep on the plane was to not sleep last night.

I like to sleep and when I sleep, I sleep on my side, sleeping in my sleeping clothes when I go to bed to sleep...:laugh:

Back