• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DEEZA 2-bolt LCAs-- $6.40 each

mcgarvey

Veteran CEG'er
Not a misprint, $6.40 each. Should I trust these? I'm sure the bushing material is quite cheap, but for a cheap repair on my daily beater, it can't be too bad of a deal. For those who are wondering, they are manufactured in Turkey by Disi Chassis Parts.

FOH107 and FOH108 on Rockauto.com

FO-H107.jpg

wow, really interesting find.

I'm almost tempted to order one just to see the quality.... but theres no way I'd trust that on my car. I can image that would be a pretty hefty repair bill if it failed.

I'd imagine that the arm itself is sturdy. After all it's just stamped metal like the OEM one. It's the ball joint that may be questionable...

I'd imagine that the arm itself is sturdy. After all it's just stamped metal like the OEM one. It's the ball joint that may be questionable...

yeah have you ever had a ball joint fail? it happened to me in my mustang, lucky for me i was going slow on a not busy road, i would hate to see the end result on a highway...

yea i had a balljoint go out on my 95 lincoln i had just gotten off the highway not 5 mins prior was pretty scary at 35 mph let alone the 75 i was doing on the highway :shocked:

I'm very tempted to pick up a pair... But I just did new LCA's last summer on the SVT and the beater is 4-bolt...

Still tempting...

I just bought mine. I'm sure the balljoints are the same chinese made joints you'd get at the store or on another arm.

When they arrive be sure to post your "review." My 2000 Mystique (driven by the wife) is about ready for control arms (120k miles) and if these are decent it's a hell of a deal.

I was looking at their product lineup and saw that Deeza has LCAs for 01-05 Civics for $14. My mom has an 03 and they are prone to bushing failure just like our tours are.

On the website it just says made in Europe so I'll let you know what the box says but the headquarters is in NJ.

Control arms are here! I hear the truck outside! I'll let you guys know what I find and think in just a few moments.

These actually impress me, money aside. They look every bit as nice as the set of Dormans that were sitting on the parts shelf. Both say made in Turkey and they shipped direct from HQ in NJ.

Back