• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

Some pictures from over the winter
Some new pictures, my car with my Uncle's.

8f7362ab.jpg

15983f8a.jpg

b9e5e847.jpg
is it just me or does the tour in front look bigger than the one in the rear? every picture seems that way.

Nice. What exhaust tips do you have?
Thanks, Actually got them off Ebay, search for 304 SS exhaust tips. Mine are 3.5"/2.25" rolled/slanted, exactly what I was looking for and pretty cheap, under $25 each. I think the seller was exdperformance :shrug:. He was out of Canada, but there were 2 others with the exact same tips.
-J

My new 1999 eBay SVT. Number 160 of 2760.

ec50_1.JPG

Hopefully, it can be fixed and I won't have to part it out. It was hit pretty good in the rear.

My new 1999 eBay SVT. Number 160 of 2760.

ec50_1.JPG

Hopefully, it can be fixed and I won't have to part it out. It was hit pretty good in the rear.

All I know is there are some things I would be happy to take off your hands if you do part it out!! :laugh:

Saw the ad on e-bay, didn't know it was older than mine though.

Forest Photshoot

Forest Photshoot

Everybody's looking great!

After a nice run through the car wash one sunny day, I couldn't help but to stop at some of the more scenic locations along the way home and snap a couple of pics before the summer runs out. Lemme know what you think!

Forest2008-1.jpg

Forest2008-2.jpg

Forest2008-3.jpg

Forest2008-4.jpg

Forest2008-5.jpg

Forest2008-6.jpg

Looks good but you asked us for what we think.....I think the unpainted CF hood looks tacky. I know some love it, just my opinion.
Paint the hood and the oval mesh SF and you're set.
Nice car.
-J

I love the way the hoods looks unpainted on our cars! I think it looks great, im not sure how i like the back being painted, im kinda up in the air on that, but the car car good man!!

Funny, I thought the same thing. Just an optical illussion unless he got the Contour Maxx :laugh: (I think the 'bigger' is just closer to the camera).
-J

it's because one has no side moldings, it makes it look larger cause you see a larger area of the door without it being broken up

Back