• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my floormats and carpet could use a good cleaning, but I don't have the remnants of a three week undercover cop stakeout in my passenger footwell.

IMG_1423.jpg

Menthols??????

Quit smoking, I did, and with the BS laws that go into effect now days, it will be illegal soon anyways.

Well, my floormats and carpet could use a good cleaning, but I don't have the remnants of a three week undercover cop stakeout in my passenger footwell.

At first I didnt notice it or didnt get it or something, but then I reread it and I cant stop laughing.

This thread is absolutely hilarious. Jared is stupid enough to post pics of his gf's interior just so she can get FLAMED by the entirety of CEG! OMFG. Wow what an idiot. :laugh:

9692213.jpg

Here's a pic of the interior of one of the beat down CSVT's I was looking at this week. Not messy really, but disgusting none the less. Skug-bot taterhog FTL, I should buy the damn thing just to save it from her.

did you seriously say that? you are going overboard on this car stuff. IT. IS. A. CAR. chill out. i understand you love having your car clean and taking care of it and stuff, but not so much me. if you seriously measure someone's pride in how their car is...well...that's a little wack.

yeah I get a car is just a car to some people. honestly at time I have had a bottle or two kicking around in the car. I have had alot of sand build up from the winter because I didn't take the time to vacuum it. there is a limit to it. having so much garbage in the car where you can sit or put your feet to the ground imho is way across the line.

if one can't keep such a small area somewhat clean then it makes one wonder about how they keep the rest of their life. its just an observation, take it or leave it.

if you have four people in the car everyday why don't you tell them to take there garbage with them instead of leaving it in your car?

I hope you're only generalizing about the interior. I take pride in my "station wagon" and thoroughly enjoy caking it in mud.

kinda different. you have a jeep and you use it like one. its suppose to have mud caked on the outside, etc. but I see you don't let it get completely filled with garbage and you try to take care of it.

some people just have different priorities, this thread was fun and games, it wasn't intended for everybody to pop in and be a dick about it. Furthermore, I know of plenty of people with "pride in themselves" who have 6 figure incomes and don't have time or care to clean out their car every day of the week. Take pride in their-self? its about cleaning out a car, do you listen to yourself speak sometimes?

no kidding people have different priorities. do you listen to yourself speak sometimes :confused: someone with six figures buys a car that most of the time falls in line with what they make, again showing something about themselves. and to that point we have all heard about the ones that done care because its just money or a bill. I bet those people don't let garbage build up in the car.

That stuff is all garbage. None of those containers are empty - there is still food residue in all of them, including the candy wrappers.

When you're eating and drinking at home, do you merely throw your trash onto the seat next to you and let it sit there for days? I seriously doubt it.
Why should a car be any different?
How hard is it when you leave a car to take out the stuff you brought in with you?
It doesn't matter what kind of car it is, it's a matter of being filthy, disgusting and lazy.

And as far as the personal threats going on in this thread - you want to talk about being in a pissy mood - just try me. Keep the thread on topic.

Last edited:
i HAD two things of food in there when the picture was taken cause i had brought it to school that day AND took it out that day. the rest is bottles with maybe a sip of soda left in it. i have nothing with food in it it is just bottles.

but of course you are going by pictures which really doesn't show much of anything. all the seats are clear. the floor is only bad in the front. the floor in the back is basically windshield washer fluid, power steering fluid, and oil for my car cause i HAVE to carry it around with me. then there are two backpacks and like 5 bottles.

Hold on let me go dump my fridge on myself and bathe in it for a week to get the feeling right. :laugh:

i HAD two things of food in there when the picture was taken cause i had brought it to school that day AND took it out that day. the rest is bottles with maybe a sip of soda left in it. i have nothing with food in it it is just bottles.

but of course you are going by pictures which really doesn't show much of anything. all the seats are clear. the floor is only bad in the front. the floor in the back is basically windshield washer fluid, power steering fluid, and oil for my car cause i HAVE to carry it around with me. then there are two backpacks and like 5 bottles.

It
still
looks
nasty.

linds....chill. :shrug:

Just clean it out and post pictures of your car clean now.:cool:
Then call it a day...

This thread is absolutely hilarious. Jared is stupid enough to post pics of his gf's interior just so she can get FLAMED by the entirety of CEG! OMFG. Wow what an idiot. :laugh:

How do you keep flaming baiting others and not get banned:shrug:

To show I am a good sport, here is my contour at its messiest... IE today. I didnt touch a thing inside cause I wanted it in all its horribly messy goodness.

32493080010_large.jpg

32493080011_large.jpg

Still no food, and no pile of bottles that would bankrupt whichever store you go to for the deposit (or a small country for that matter).

I really need SVT interior. And yes I take the headrests out frequently, I dont lock my doors most of the time cause its a small town, but I dont like leaving the monitors in it none the less, plus I dont want the cold to F them up.

I havent cleaned mine since last summer before I painted. But I still take the trash with me when I leave the car. My problem is I throw to many tools and parts in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back