• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ken Block .... Gymkhana Practice - UNBELIEVABLE

For a shoe company owner he is one hell of a driver. It makes me wanna have disposable income so I can get all that seat time.

The turbo noise sounds like the ghetto whistle tips in the famous youtube video.

WOOT WOOT!:laugh:

Ken Block wreaks of talent. I still watch the snowboarding one and laugh. Imagine sitting in the front seat for this video?! When he slides close to the warehouse door!:shocked:

this looks fun and all, but most guys in the sport of autocross couldn't keep up with the cost for repairing there cars if they where in that sport, just beating the every living hell out of their cars.

this looks fun and all, but most guys in the sport of autocross couldn't keep up with the cost for repairing there cars if they where in that sport, just beating the every living hell out of their cars.

Rally is way harder on cars than autocross which is why all of the really high end guys (like Block) are sponsored and have crews to fix the stuff that breaks.

Rally is way harder on cars than autocross which is why all of the really high end guys (like Block) are sponsored and have crews to fix the stuff that breaks.

I realize that, I never said anything about rally, they just mentioned in the video that it was like autocrossing.

I realize that, I never said anything about rally, they just mentioned in the video that it was like autocrossing.

Its on asphalt like an autocross course would be and I saw some cones but thats about the only thing I see in common.

im pretty sure the goal of it is to get from one point to the end in the fastest time, correct me if im wrong.

im pretty sure the goal of it is to get from one point to the end in the fastest time, correct me if im wrong.

I didnt see any timers there but timed events go with just about any kind of motorsport. The speed, maneuvers and stunts have nothing in common with autocross.

Back