• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My mustang

ford4life

Veteran CEG'er
PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0010-1.jpg

PICT0011-1.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0014-1.jpg

Still needs work. Redoing the paint, interior will be black.

Newly purchased?

It looks good, happy modding/restoring...

No i had it for over a year now.

I took these pics last winter after i painted it. but need repaint

before

104_0161.jpg

104_0166.jpg

engine

104_0174.jpg

slammed :) i got board when i still had photoshop

104_01612.jpg

Exhaust clip

It's coming along great....

engine bay looks awesome...

I'm liking the exhaust clip

Thank you.

93 Cobra clutch,Adj clutch cable and quadrant, Hooker shorty Headers, 2.5 catback with 2-chamber flows, poly trans mount, New Sway bar bushings, K&N cone filter,155 fuel pump.
Motor - Rebuilt 302 , E-cam, ported E7s, Explorer gt40 Intake and 65mm throttle body. Mass air conversion w/ a9p computer,
89 front brakes with Tokico struts. 3.73s out back with complete rear end rebuilt. New rack & pinion, new PS pump, new heater core, new radiator

Has like 1000 miles on the rebuilt engine.

I put those last summer. when i first got it,

I am looking to by another mustang cuz i miss driving one

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! Stop quoting pictures!!!!!

Looks a little rough around the edges :shrug: Engine looks clean

Looks good...and sounds amazing too :drool:

What color are you painting it? Going with flat black again?

It was not supposed to be flat. it will be gloss black this time i hope. We are not sure what happend to the paint

Thanks there is nothing like the sound of a 5.0

That sounds EXACTLY like a Fox should. One on the better N/A 302s I'ver heard. Be careful with the 3rd vid though, I'm not sure how fast you were going, but you scratched 3rd pretty hard:laugh:

Car sounds awesome, and it'll look great once it's done. But for now...sleeper!:crazy:

Oh, BTW.. Loooooouuuuuuvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsss :drool:

That sounds EXACTLY like a Fox should. One on the better N/A 302s I'ver heard. Be careful with the 3rd vid though, I'm not sure how fast you were going, but you scratched 3rd pretty hard:laugh:

Car sounds awesome, and it'll look great once it's done. But for now...sleeper!:crazy:

Oh, BTW.. Loooooouuuuuuvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsss :drool:

the shift was not a hard shift it only squaked like that cuz of the water. now if i was really on it you would hear a bigger longer one. :)

The fastbacks look so naked without that spoiler on it. Looks good though! You need to not put the Turbine wheels back on it. They're played out as much as the Cobra Replica's. :laugh:

The fastbacks look so naked without that spoiler on it. Looks good though! You need to not put the Turbine wheels back on it. They're played out as much as the Cobra Replica's. :laugh:

No they won;t be back on well maybe for a lil till i get new rims

Back