+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 227
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: #49's new powerplant has arrived, let the build begin

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Sounds like you need some...

If what Mike is saying is coming straight from the horse's mouth or in this case, the guy who designed and built the clutch, then I'd be inclined to believe it.
    Your going to make him leave the site......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrry View Post
    Your going to make him leave the site......again.
    Oh darn!
    Something Green
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2000 SVT #0801 (sold)
    2000 3L SVT #2094 (sold)

i don't contribue anything to this site so i hope you wouldnt miss me. well, i did contribute to the badass banner on the top of your screen. do what you want, say what joo will! i'm gonna rust a middle finger in the side of my car and an arrow, pointing to C.E.G. ha!
    R.I.P. CSVT "clockwork" totaled 10/29/10 n/a 3L 220whp 212 trq

Quote Originally Posted by TRicker View Post
    i don't contribue anything to this site so i hope you wouldnt miss me. well, i did contribute to the badass banner on the top of your screen. do what you want, say what joo will! i'm gonna rust a middle finger in the side of my car and an arrow, pointing to C.E.G. ha!
    See why do you have to be like that. Because people don't agree with you...anger and hatred comes to the table? You can't throw those temper tantrums every time somebody disagrees with you man.

LOL. sorry but you guys argue invalid points constantly its pretty annoying. everyone here is a know it all. i don't ever claim to know it all, but when i do know something, i like to make my point. if you actualy knew me you'd know i'm not throwing a "temper tantrum" more like being sarcastic. i really could care less what you think or anyone for that matter. sorry to pull your thread off topic mike. good luck w/ your swap

seeing as clutchnet is the company that suggested i do this i would say they do know what they are talking about, your right. GOD im' so sick of this site i forget you guys know EVERYTHING its not like i had a clutchnet disc i dunno A YEAR before you or anything guys. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I FORGOT YOU GUYS KNOW AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING!
    LOL. sorry but you guys argue invalid points constantly its pretty annoying everyone here is a know it all.. i don't ever claim to know it all, but when i do know something, i like to make my point. if you actualy knew me you'd know i'm not throwing a "temper tantrum" more like being sarcastic. i really could care less what you think or anyone for that matter. sorry to pull your thread off topic mike. good luck w/ your swap
    Tyler my man it seems like your losing your cool. Calm down. Listen it would appear that it was just you and me having this discussion about the ClutchNet clutch no one else. I'd also go ahead and say MY points (again not "you guys") are rather valid and I never claimed to know it all. In your post your acting as if everyone here on CEG was questioning you, I actually bolded and colored your statements above. It is JUST ME, not EVERYONE. I know you had a ClutchNet clutch first, never disputed it and it's actually why I went with one because you've had such good luck with it. I've also been keeping my replies to your posts reasonable in the argument/debate I wish you could have done the same. When you blow up in your posts like that then you bring on the fire and everyone starts flaming. If you are that passionate about it, which I know you are, you can just PM me if you want to go crazy with it.

I also accept your apology, if you have anything else you want to discuss about the clutch just PM me and we'll take if from there. Everyone else lay off TRicker and try to stay on topic. I'll post more updates as they come, which most likely will be Wed.

Tyler here is that picture I promised. My last point on the matter... debris could get trapped in the cavities where the window use to be. Not saying it will as I would think there should be enough open area for it to clear, but it's possibly and that's all I was trying to say earlier and that is why they have the windows there (ignore the dust in the pic )

-Mike
    If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
    98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
    85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

my outer plates are stamped on the edges hidng the spring completely. to the untrained eye, its a solid hub disc.

seriously though? this site sucks, your all know it all's. -TRicker- out

my outer plates are stamped on the edges hidng the spring completely. to the untrained eye, its a solid hub disc.
    Man that's crazy. I wish you had a pic of that to show us.
    -Mike
    98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Default Engine Update

Well guys I just dropped off the block and crank at Wagamon Bros. My K1 rods are scheduled to be delivered today from UPS as well! So Friday I will be bringing the rods, heads and bolts to Wagamon Bros. at which point they will wet measure the cc's of the heads, weigh the rods, and determine the appropriate dish size for my pistons. Then they will hone out the block and order the pistons. The pistons will most likely take 2-3 weeks from CP, but the machine work will be done on the block by next week. I better test fit my turbo piping this weekend and then start pulling my 2.5L out. I might be able to get my car out for paint yet before the end of December! This is moving a lot faster then I thought it would!

I'll take pics of the rods and post them when I receive them today.
    -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Cool K1 Rods arrive!

Mr. UPS delivers again!

-Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 227
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast