• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hooters Meet, 7/13/08 Schamburg, IL 12pm

Yeah, I really need to get my exhaust fixed :)

The sawzall is gone, you can use the cutoff wheel instead this time. I'll be able to lend a hand this time as well if need be. :cool:

I know your clamps are at the shop, but i didn't see the coupler. I think you took it with you that night. Make sure you have it when you leave.

Doesn't even matter if you don't have a tour anymore.:laugh:

funny I didnt own a tour when we use to do these...

eitherway, I'm hoping to make it [bachelor party night before].

might even have the cougar on the road, otherwise I guess I'll take the tour.

funny I didnt own a tour when we use to do these...

eitherway, I'm hoping to make it [bachelor party night before].

might even have the cougar on the road, otherwise I guess I'll take the tour.

In the great words of Steve to me about last year's meet

"Oh no, you'll be there......."

I am thinking about heading up for this on Sunday too..... have to see how the weekend goes.

Usually goes Friday, Saturday then Sunday :shrug:

The In-Laws leave for Mexico tomorrow. And the plane leaves at 2:35pm tomorrow from O'hare so there's no way I'll make it...

Last edited:
The In-Laws leave for Mexico tomorrow. And the plane leaves at 2:35pm tomorrow from O'hare so there's no way I'll make it...

Key word.. In-Laws. Therefore you must come to Schaumburg. Besides, you can always take the to the airport early:laugh:

Key word.. In-Laws. Therefore you must come to Schaumburg. Besides, you can always take the to the airport early:laugh:

Honey, why are we taking my parents to the airport at midnight when they're not supposed to leave until tomorrow afternoon?

Last edited:
Honey, why are we taking my parents to the airport at midnight when they're not supposed to leave until tomorrow afternoon?

Because dear, I can't stand them and I have to be at Hooters at noon:laugh:

Suggestion, if you use this duck very quickly because an arm will be extended in your direction at a high rate of speed....

No I'm sure you get along and like your In-Laws. I'm lucky to have good ones (well now just one, father in-law passed, o damn just a bit over 1 yr ago last July :cry:)

Can't do nothing but drop them off since you can't hang out at the airport any more. Drop them off at 11:30....just in case.:laugh:

yeah, you're supposed to check in 2 hours early now anyway... :shrug: and with the long lines at security, just make it 3 hours early and call it good.

Back