• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Memorable moments and quotes

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Post 'em if you've got 'em.
James' raffle winnings definitely stand out in my mind right now.

I gotta throw a vote out there for Curtsy and the hilarious brewery tour. I hear he gave Annie an extra-special autograph, but I didn't get to witness it first hand.
Did anyone get pics??

I wish I had thought to carry a pen and paper to jot down quotes like Jacquie did one year. I know we had some comedic gold, but I've forgotten most of it. :( I'm hoping they'll come back to me so I can note them in this thread.

I just remembered a few:

Creepy drunk eskimo woman hitting on all the guys for more beer in the back patio area.
I think Todd's friend Marcel? needs to be debriefed for the full story on her. :shudder:

zenboy getting his strip club cherry popped, seated next to Barge the strip club professional, no less.
Barge's stripper approval process! full up and down body scan then nod of approval - you now may approach da Barge for your earnings
SPATT vs. Attack of the Amazon lady

sheepishly waking up the roommates to notify them of an early morning clogged toilet. Seems to have become a SZ tradition for me :eek:

Last edited:
Post 'em if you've got 'em.

I gotta throw a vote out there for Curtsy and the hilarious brewery tour. I hear he gave Annie an extra-special autograph, but I didn't get to witness it first hand.
Did anyone get pics??

Of course we have pic's, Ill upload to OFT when I get them off my camera. Curtsy even gave me his business card so I can email him the pictures too LMAO!!!

I was washing one of the autographs off the next morning, let me tell you the tip of the arrow was DEEP in her crack :laugh:

I thought she was kidding when she asked me to go with her to get her ass signed! hahaha - I saw the signature on the boobs, but not the ass one :drool:..... That is a great tour guide at Lake Front Brewery.

Sean "No grass in the field?. Play in the Mud!"

After a hug goodbye from a certain, very drunk female in attendance "Oh my gawd! get away from me before I start humping your leg"

Last edited:
^^^LOL winnah.

"Do you smell something burning?" as funny as it was, it could have been a lot worse.
"Why does Kevin look so tall?" "Is Kevin sitting on a booster seat?" "What? you didn't see the Recaro booster seat he has?" don't remember who all said that as I was laughing too hard with everyone else.

The Lakefront Brewery Tour with Curtsy was awesome and while I had fun at all the organized events, the brewery tour took the prize. I thought the brewery tour would be ho-hum experience with the perk of beer. Never expected to be entertained by a very charismatic comedian! I cant remember the last time I was that throughly entertained for so cheap ($7).

The lakefront tour is one of the most recommended things to do in the city. I've done it 3 times in the last 2 years. Each tour guide develops their own tour, so you get several different experiences.

I must say the balls in the box was funny..then Todd wearing the box was even funnier!

Or Ohio telling me she likes chorizo with huevos in the morning.

I thought she was kidding when she asked me to go with her to get her ass signed! hahaha - I saw the signature on the boobs, but not the ass one :drool:..... That is a great tour guide at Lake Front Brewery.

Annie and tourguide Curtsy @ Lakefront Brewery. Sorry, no "autograph" photos :(

P1010564.jpg

yeah the brewery was worth the trip in itself. and i was there first hand for annie's autograph session. bravo! (sorry malcom!)

I guess I should work on growing a handlebar mustache, dude gets more action than me! :laugh:
DSCF1505.jpg

This is the safest one to post at work.....
DSCF1506.jpg

i don't have any good boobie pics (thanks malcom) but here's a couple more...

i think there would have been more trunk stands if it weren't for fear of a elky nut attack
todstand2010.jpg

and the other half of why i drove all that way, now safely in my domecile....
scow.jpg

One of my moments is when the stripper stole my hat smashed it between here legs threw it at me because she didn't like the phillies then when I tried to get a lap dance from her she ignored me I was like damn guess my money is no good there dam stripper must date a Brewer player

Back