• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I spotted a red contour in CT on 84 - RT. 8 around 2ish pm yesterday neat waterbury area, but I don't think he's on here

*cough* we *cough* spotted a red 98 plus se that was pretty clear looking, stock on Rt 84 west before entering waterbury around 2~2:10.

Last edited:
I'm following a black SVT right now into Winsted E1s all stock. I think it's local to the area due to the Lombard Ford plate surround on the rear plate. Turned into shopping center east of town.

almost forgot.
Monday night around 5:15 on Rt 3 north just past exit 11 in teh passing lane
silver SVT, younger looking dude driving.
i think i have seen it before.

Oh yeah, I forgot about one too.

Thursday evening (7/3) about 4:30 in Manchester on Mammoth Rd near Candia Rd. Green SVT with black or gunmetal wheels. Blonde 30 something chick.

almost forgot.
Monday night around 5:15 on Rt 3 north just past exit 11 in teh passing lane
silver SVT, younger looking dude driving.
i think i have seen it before.
Probably same guy I keep posting about. Regularly travels 3 South at ~8:45AM and 3 North at ~5:15pm. Always passing lane. Works at my location.

theres a black/mnb svt i keep seeing in springfield with black rims with a crome lip. im guessing its the same 1 i saw b4 with all crome rims.. the windows are dark so i cant see in... it was on notthingham st in springfield

Spotted a T-Green SVT at about 5:30 tonight coming into Hartford on the 'Pike. Don't think it was anyone here since it was pretty beat. The rear mesh was just about to fall off and I wanted to snag it for my car!

SF CSVT with FSVT 17" wheels on Hebron Ave in Glastonbury, CT approx 6:15pm last night. Caught a glimpse just passing by. Anyone on here?

It has nothing to do with Contours, but it gave me a gigantic laugh. While playing on the highway today up in Greenfield I saw a car-hauling trailer FULL of frame-rotted Tacoma's :laugh:

Yesterday I spotted a T-Green SVT going South on I-91 at exit 3 in VT at about 8am. I think it had either VT or NH plates and looked nice and clean. I was heading up to a MTB race with my bike on the trunk.

Back