• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fuzion feedback please

I have had Fuzion's for about 18 months and I love them. They are quiet and wear great. I got them on sale from Tire Rack for around $250 shipped.

Derek

my ex went against my advice and put a set of Fuzions on her 19s on her bimmer. the POS tires started having problems. hardly any mileage on them and one got a fat bubble on the sidewall and before that, both were having problems with air leaks. i took them to the local tire shop and they said they couldnt find any leaks. low and behold, the next morning, out of air again. she couldnt remember where she bought them (women) and thought she got them from America's Tire. she stopped by there and they told her they dont carry them because theyre junk. she was having constant problems with BOTH tires (front wheels) and finally just replaced them. i need to contact Fuzion and see if they'll warranty them. theyre practically BRAND NEW and useless now :nonono:

id recommend Falken or Kumho any day over this brand. especially Kumho. i havent looked into smaller sizes yet but if they make a tire in the size you need, check out Vredestein. theyre new to the US, from Sweden, and make very good tires for the money. ive already put a few sets on a few a cars with good results.

I had ZRi's on my SAAB 9-3 for the 3 years I owned it. Not the best tire, but handled wet and dry pavement well. Good bang for the buck. I had no issues. I only drove them in the summer.

I really like my fuzions, and am on my second set. They certainly are not "POS" tires, and don't bubble and leak air constantly. They wear really well, get great wet traction and good dry traction. They are summer tires only, so anyone telling you they are crap in snow is right... but also maybe a little retarded. They also are not Z rated, they are W rated, I believe. I don't auto-x my car, so I can't comment on how they perform for this function. But I do a good bit of hard driving, and they are always up to the challenge.

I went through tirerack and picked up the General Exclaims UHP. The only complaint I have is the slight road noise it gives off. I'm sure the SVT's have better dampening than my car, so you might not notice as much.

Other than that, they are excellent tires for the price. They handle good, are great in the rain(a necessity in FL) and so far very good wear, as in even and low amount of tread missing after ~1000 miles.

Thats the best "review" your getting from me at 4 in the morn.:laugh:

Last edited:
Oops, yes they are UHP. I was thinking of under drive pulley and typed that down instead.:crazy: I fixed it.

Back