• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet in august? So-Cal

steedasvt

CEG'er
hey is anybody down for a meet in august let me know but post if your down not if your gonna flake.

Last edited by a moderator:
T.o.r

T.o.r

I belive the date for the twist O-Rama is august 23, 2008 as the date for the TOR more info to come.Well see who shows up.:nonono:

I'm not worried about the T.O.R. just was more interested in meeting with more groups. The Focus group is having a Malibu run on the 19 of July and they are very interested in seeing some SVT Contours.

I'm not worried about the T.O.R. just was more interested in meeting with more groups. The Focus group is having a Malibu run on the 19 of July and they are very interested in seeing some SVT Contours.

You can try getting something set up with the Probe guys...they usually have at least 1 event per month.

Lost Angeles Mustang Club usually has 3 things going on every week. Wed night meet at The Hat in Temple City...going to the drag strip at Irwindale on Thursday nights....meeting at San Biagos for pizza on Fridays...If they dont meet for pizza, they'll have something else on the weekends.

They have cruises all the time.

http://lamustangclub.com/forums/index.php

Back