• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domed Overlays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the issues worked out now. I couldn't use a UV curable resin because its not recommended for outdoor use. I am using the same resin but have all the bubble issues worked out.
All back orders will go out friday. They have been made and are just curing now.
Again i cant tell you all how sorry i am for this taking so long. But thanks for being patient.

We all understand something’s take time especially good things. I as well as many others are always pleased and amazed with the quality of your work.

When people get their orders maybe each person can take pictures and post them in this forum (to save time for Parkedcar) so we can all see how each different item turned out.
Pictures of items that have not had a picture posted are steering wheel logo and fender badges.

Thanks for your hard work Parkedcar!

Last edited:
I'm interested in a new Cougar steering wheel badge. Also Roush look-alike fender badges and perhaps front and rear badges, too, like these:

Trunk Badge
CougarHoodOrnament.png

Fender Badge
0001_s002_r_250.jpg

Trunk Lettering
0001-S002-RL_400.jpg

Last edited:
I have all the issues worked out now. I couldn't use a UV curable resin because its not recommended for outdoor use. I am using the same resin but have all the bubble issues worked out.
All back orders will go out friday. They have been made and are just curing now.
Again i cant tell you all how sorry i am for this taking so long. But thanks for being patient.

Mike, you're not someone new who tried to do something and failed, you're not someone who has screwed with people in the past, you're not someone dishonest that cannot be trusted. You are a trusted provider of high quality products and who has, in my experience, always treated people more than fairly and has gone well beyond the norm in customer service.

You have nothing to apologize for. And I look forward to receiving another batch of high quality products from you. Thank you.

Mike, you're not someone new who tried to do something and failed, you're not someone who has screwed with people in the past, you're not someone dishonest that cannot be trusted. You are a trusted provider of high quality products and who has, in my experience, always treated people more than fairly and has gone well beyond the norm in customer service.

You have nothing to apologize for. And I look forward to receiving another batch of high quality products from you. Thank you.

X2 10chars

Better late than never, I guess......

Better late than never, I guess......

100_0495.jpg

The white spot is a reflection. The badge is flawless.

100_0490.jpg

100_0498.jpg

Last edited:
did he quit everything (vinyl too) or just the overlays? It's been about three years since I've gotten anything from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back