• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

post pics of your wrecked car(s)!

PICT0026.jpg

Deer at around 70 mph

I backed into a pole sticking out of the ground outside of a party store when I was in highschool. Worst accident I had ever been in.

100_0189.jpg

BEHOLD THE HORROR!!!!! :cry:

Back in December, I wrecked the car up pretty bad....

_MG_0060.jpg

Then the previous year, 2006, I rear ended a truck.

Picture004.jpg

But no worries, shes all fixed up these days -ST200's :(

IMG_7766.jpg

Hey Kev was that wheel absolutely beyond repair? Couldn't sandblast and repolish it? Cuz that's the way it seems :(

Nooo...it was far beyond repair. There were several places that the rim was either bent, or large pieces had come off. Once i get some extra money, toursvt has one spare that i am going to buy, so they will be back :)

Nooo...it was far beyond repair. There were several places that the rim was either bent, or large pieces had come off. Once i get some extra money, toursvt has one spare that i am going to buy, so they will be back :)

Oh ok that's what I thought. Glad to see you'll be back in business soon :)

This happened on its own...for the most part. Cracking happened on its own, but the chunk fell out when I kicked the bumper right behind the rear wheel. Long story...There is more cracking that occurred naturally that is not pictured.

0627081407.jpg

Back