• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The contours last show

The Digital Slacker

Hard-core CEG'er
Retiring the car today, this is the last show it will be in / the last driving it will do for at least a few years. I got a good deal on another car and I am getting free storage in a secure garage at a relatives house. Full tank of gas, stabil and its sitting on snow tires with steelies. All the vinyl is coming off before I put the car cover on. I realized the svt just doesn't excite me anymore so it's time to move on. The market value on the car sucks so badly there's almost no point in selling it unless you are real hard up for money. I'd sell my r6 first before i'd sell the contour. Hopefully luca will find some pictures from the all ford nationals when the car was on display since my camera is 3mp of suck.
P1010016.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010040.jpg

Too bad none of the other local's could make it to this cheap / great weather / great entertainment show. But here are some pictures I took anyways:

P1010008.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010019.jpg

The whole album is http://s417.photobucket.com/albums/pp259/thedigitalslacker/

Good choice not selling the car when it's in such good shape. What did you end up purchasing for your mod bug?

Yep. Note the fender vents. GN-X only. Functional too, IIRC.

P1010024.jpg

thats a nice GN but I thinks its a regular GN that sombody put functional vents on.Look at the grill ,the GNX had a different emblem in the grille the that one as well as different rims.Why would someone change the grille emblem to a stock buick grille. same thing about the rims the one way to really tell is if it had the production number plaque on the passenger side dash Oh and the emissions certification sticker should say ASC inc not general motors
here are some pics of a GNX

gnx1.jpg

gnx2.jpg

gnx3.jpg

sweet cars for shure but what is that yellow thing:shrug: also any more pics of that black falcon:drool::drool::shrug:

I'm getting a 2002 Bright Yellow Mazda P5. Not as quick as the svt but I have a sportsbike thats much quicker then the svt. So i guess it balances out. I think its going to be much more practical plus I don't want to put a roof rack on the contour.

And yes, the yellow one is an old mazda.

Back