• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

I've been without boobs for an extraordinary amount of time. This whole college thing isn't all it is cracked up to be when you're an engineer :mad:

Being a transfer student, a few things got EFFED up. I got stuck without a choice of geneds, and as it turns out, I'll have to take at LEAST 5 classes next semester. I barely have time for anything. This whole girl thing doesn't work when all the awesome girls are taken, lol.

Well, I like not having STD's :blackeye: :laugh:

so you have an answer for everything but how to get laid...:shrug:

the only answer I can see for you is hired p***y...and a condom.

Being a transfer student, a few things got EFFED up. I got stuck without a choice of geneds, and as it turns out, I'll have to take at LEAST 5 classes next semester. I barely have time for anything. This whole girl thing doesn't work when all the awesome girls are taken, lol.
Follow my lead and just listen to them. Marissa is thrilled with the results:shrug:

Your first problem is looking for "awesome" girls. You have to find the ones who are just barely passing ....

Old Navy adage passed on to me as a young snot officer by a very, very knowledgeable Chief Petty Officer: "Go Ugly Early: Walk into any bar, and pick out the battleship with the sleek destroyers moving around her like wolves. Cozy up to the battleship, who will be sooooo enthralled with attention that she'll take you out to her car and do unmentionable things to yourself, your manhood, your ego..... and she'll do them many, many times with such enthusiasm. After that you can use the cozy time afterwards to hang near the destroyers who may be hiding away from the sharks on the floor and use that time wisely."

It works. Trust me.

so you have an answer for everything but how to get laid...:shrug:

rofl.gif

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who helped, PM me for details. Someone had a VERY good time.....:crazy::drool::crazy::drool:

spill it!

Mine are back to feeling pretty darn good (freakin girl stuff :blackeye:), if I do say so myself...I'm quite enjoying them.

Back