• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

July 2nd. Planning on installing the Eibachs in #801 that weekend. I need some way to differentiate these things now. #801 and #2094. Both black 2000 CSVTs :crazy:

damn you, you need to sell one to me so my wife can have one :shrug:

btw lmk if you want to go to a autocross event on the 5'th and 6'th of july, its being held at gvsu.

Heres some updated pics. Car is really dirty and still in need of paint and new headlights in spots.

DSC05276.jpg

DSC05275.jpg

If you're volunteering your services we might be able to work out something. I was gonna do a set of hightowers but bagged stopped making them:nonono: for people so...

My services only cost one good session of RH. Other than that, they are free. I can help you out with the hightowers, too. If you want, bake 'em open, and I can spent the 6 hours sanding the lenses:laugh:. PM me, and we can work this ish out. I'll do it for free, and I'm good to go all next week:cool:

lol ok splinter! Hmm I am really diggen the no wing look, but then again I could just go pre 98 with no wing, decisions decisions...

meh two each their own I still like it though, but probably will just end up going wingless on my stock trunklid, I think my trade with kenny fell through I think he vanished?

Here's mine

Here's mine

1999 svt #1770 just got her not to long ago and this the first time I've seen her and got to take pics.:laugh::laugh::laugh: I have a CAI and BAT ypipe on the way but thats about all for now need more moola. I'll take better pics once she is washed.

Attachments

• Car 004.jpg
    Car 004.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Car 006.jpg
    Car 006.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Car 007.jpg
    Car 007.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Car 009.jpg
    Car 009.jpg