• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

morning radio shows?

CarpePoon

Hard-core CEG'er
whats up all! just got settled down into the EGL Finally. I have a decent 45min commute in the morning and have been unable to find a good morning radio show. Chicago had quite a few good ones but what is good around here?

whats up all! just got settled down into the EGL Finally. I have a decent 45min commute in the morning and have been unable to find a good morning radio show. Chicago had quite a few good ones but what is good around here?

where you commuting to/from?

not sure if you get 95.5 but I listen to Mojo In The Morning. It appeals to more of the younger croud (18-30). Drew and Mike only talk about penis's (peni?)all day and I cant stand them/him

I used to listen to Mojo for the phone scams, but the show kind of sucks. Basically 89X w/ Dave and Chuck the Freak are the only good show around here now.

I only like the jay and bill show. I miss the old formats from previous years. They had some really good shows. I agree though it has gone to hell in a hand basket.

now it's just mike in the morning. there's mike (obviously) then the chick, whatever her name is, and some other guy.

Mike, Mike, Mark, and Trudy.

I have been consistently rocking 89X, but it is deff geared towards a younger audience and they really only talk about sex, which is fine.... I get my funny news stories from 101 when 89x plays the emo penis sucking songs in between dave and chuck.

Back