• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

Spotted a T-red, no spoiler car heading north on Hwy 95 north of I-40. I was headed south in my black one after work on Wed. last week.

There a a beautiful green csvt with crystal clear headlights, tan interior, and stock wheels about five houses from me. First day ive seen it there. probably a 98 or 99. Anyone on here? Housing complex is "The Braxton" NC

whatever helps... lol the exterior green color and the interior tan color were introduced in 99.

went to myrtle beach this weekend and saw a black svt with exhaust work and it was missing the rear mesh. Never caught more than the rear but it sounded great. Saw it on the main strip friday and saturday night.

spotted a t-red E1 with gunmetal hightowers and svt decals on the rear doors on mcintosh in sarasota. older man driving

A) Spotted a stock looking T-red SVT parked on a grass hill for the clemson-nc state game. No spoiler, stock rims and exhaust.

B) My girlfriend spotted a T-red SVT in augusta that had black(?) SVT decals on the side a few days ago.

Spotted an E0 Black/MNB in a salvage yard last Saturday.
Rockwood, TN - Engine/trans, right front fender, front bumper cover, front suspension, under hood wiring harness, & left inside door panel gone...
Most of interior dirty[!], but still there after 3 yrs in the yard. Radio, console, shift knob, & mats missing. Computer there!

JY_E0_0375389..jpg

JY_E0_0375389a..jpg

3 E0 wheels there with center caps.

Last edited:
Back