• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted a T-Red svt Monday (6-8-09) in West Springfield. Turning onto 91 on-ramp by On the Border. I was pumpin fuels at the Pride across the street.

Spotted Whitey today. I-84 West in Waterbury right around 5 PM. I honked at you and then right after you cut in front of me before the lane merged. I was in the BMW with my girlfriend. I changed lanes to get on the right side of you after, but you changed all the way over to the left and you were gone after.

Also spotted a 98 E0 Silver Frost on I-84 East around 6 PM. Merged onto the highway from Queen Street in Southington. Dented drivers side rear door, and broken sail panel. Probably the same one I spotted a while back.

I did notice seeing the BMW behing me but did not realize it was you, also heard the horn but was not sure where it was coming from (good ole Waterbury on 84 at 5pm).

My daily drive so I know that you need to get over to the left lane before exit 25 or else the merge kills you (think you moved back to the right lane). You looked better yesterday than the last time I saw you in the SVT :)

I saw someone today.... and it was:

CObbbbrrraaa! or FBC2, not sure who was driving. Actually they saw me and honked like crazy people then I looked in my mirror and saw the mazdaspeed6 badge and said I know them! haha

Spotted Green SVT on Slater road in Newington around 9:00am

Black SVT coming into West Hartford from Newington around 12:00 noon

Both looked great, the green really stands out against other cars, black just looks great in general!!!

Anyone????

Spotted Black SVT parked in a driveway in East Windsor, CT. Not sure if anyone around here is from there. Looked kinda dirty...

spotted today about 12:30 in stoneham...
a blue cougar with some weird flat black accents and a very hairy girl driving it....

Odd, I shaved yesterday too. But I have immediate 5 o'clock shadow after anyway.

Where was I at 12:30 in Stoneham yesterday? I was in Malden most of the day.

i was heading north on 28 in the nitro sitting in front of the mobil station, you were heading south on 28 and turned left at the set of lights before said mobil station.

Back