• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my work in progress. #0025

alexzeroo

CEG'er
I woke up this morning and decided that today is the day i will go out and take a couple of pic of my car. car was still clean so why not.
Here she is.

P1030259-1.jpg

P1030265-1.jpg

P1030263-1.jpg

P1030251-1.jpg

P1030261-1.jpg

P1030234-1.jpg

P1030237-1.jpg

P1030239-1.jpg

car looks clean and its a 3l? very nice! any engine bay shots?

thanks man. it's a ported 3L. no engine bay shots yet. pretty stock looking, only thing that i did beside the cone air filter is i removed the ac make it look cleaner, and painted the imrc cover black. for now

edit*

that is at Holden reservoir

cool ive worked in holden but never around the res.. def a nice place to take pictures. my main problem with pics is trying to find somewhere nice to take them, ill have to take a cruise by there someday.

cool ive worked in holden but never around the res.. def a nice place to take pictures. my main problem with pics is trying to find somewhere nice to take them, ill have to take a cruise by there someday.

yeah i know its had to find spots like thins. it's down by airport hill. there is another road that goes along the water but the gate is always closed and cant get in. where in MA are u? there are a couple more spots in worcester i want to go to soon.

Back