• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-SZ Mini-meet and dinner

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan....
You will find a way to be there.. I know...
because you have to remeber.. you are rooming with Sam.. and if you don't show up at the Varsity... he will cover your face in mayo-laiden bread slices while you sleep one night

HERS:laugh::laugh:I will go home and punch her in the throat for it tonight too:laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, I dont abuse women...........................................all the time:laugh:

Actually.. it is yours..
First date protocol.. ask her if she likes Ford's or Chevy's...
Is she says "i dont know", "i don't care", or "it doesn't matter"... then it is time to call it an evening and move on..

J/K man...

Has she ever been to the Varsity and does she like their food? don't tell her it's a car meet. Mom's need to eat something yummy on Mother's Day. :)
(or just spoil her on Saturday instead)

Has she ever been to the Varsity and does she like their food? don't tell her it's a car meet. Mom's need to eat something yummy on Mother's Day. :)
there is a thought for ya ryan. hell i'd love to make it down for this but i'm trying to get my car painted b4 sz so i am seriously cutting it close lol

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan....
You will find a way to be there.. I know...
because you have to remeber.. you are rooming with Sam.. and if you don't show up at the Varsity... he will cover your face in mayo-laiden bread slices while you sleep one night

And if he does he will get some Ryan mayo on his pillow:laugh:

Actually.. it is yours..
First date protocol.. ask her if she likes Ford's or Chevy's...
Is she says "i dont know", "i don't care", or "it doesn't matter"... then it is time to call it an evening and move on..

J/K man...

Nope cause I wasnt even a car guy when we met, I honestly got into cars when I bought my csvt, and that was far after we got together. So its her fault:laugh:

No she dosent like the Varsity, its really greasy food to be honest and she dosent like that, dosent matter to me :laugh:

OK... so who else is going...

1. Brent372
2. SVTTOUR
3. HolyRollerzC3
4. ryanblacksvt - Ryan .. you are going or I will wax your car with Mayo :crazy:
5. KerryKool
6. ezsvt

OK... so who else is going...

1. Brent372
2. SVTTOUR
3. HolyRollerzC3
4. ryanblacksvt - Ryan .. you are going or I will wax your car with Mayo :crazy:
5. KerryKool
6. ezsvt
7. OB1

for those of yall coming from Florida that have 3l experience. i need some help getting my 3l started. the varsity sits on I-75 and so does my house i'm like 3 min off the exit and about 20 minutes from the varsity. any one care to stop by and help get it to crank.

engine has already operated normally. I've had the car on the ground running but had to take the engine back out to replace the fuel line. and now i'm just having some difficulties getting the engine to crank

for those of yall coming from Florida that have 3l experience. i need some help getting my 3l started. the varsity sits on I-75 and so does my house i'm like 3 min off the exit and about 20 minutes from the varsity. any one care to stop by and help get it to crank.

engine has already operated normally. I've had the car on the ground running but had to take the engine back out to replace the fuel line. and now i'm just having some difficulties getting the engine to crank

PM SVTTOUR about this.. but we are going to be really crunched for time.

OB's coming to ATL... WHOO HOO !!!!!!

News to me! :)

I'm going to try to make it but I have to find a babysitter on Mothers day which is not an easy task!
Charles if everything goes well I might try to swing by while I'm in town.

Back