• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I need some parts, but dont know where to post

gmen5681

Be Gentle I'm New Here
hey everyone. sorry im new and dont really know where to post. i just bought a 1997 contour GL that needs a few parts and it will be in perfect condition. first thing i need is the driver side front window motor and track. the one that is in there is burnt up and not working anymore. the second thing i need is the tempurature gauge that is in the cluster. just the gauge, the sensor works we tested that. and the third thing i need is a clock. the one in the car just isnt working. i have yet to see if its just a fuse or not tho, so im going to be looking at that first, who knows. but if anyone has these parts around please let me know, the car would be perfect if i had that.
thank you
joe

thank you so much. im going to try and replace the bulb tomorrow. i hope it works. once again thank you!

For your gauge, there are 2 sensors on the thermostat housing. The top one is the ECT and the one on the bottom is for the gauge.

some other things you might want to ad for future reference, if say something is up with your engine, is what tranny you have and what engine. Some people get a tad cranky when you dont get specific.

Back