• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cobra's new motorcycle

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
After a couple years of indecision and bad timing, he finally settled on the one he wanted and we were able to buy it. This was also somewhat of a gift to himself after getting his new job in August.

2008 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special VRSCDX

It had 7 miles on it from the previous dealership, then they delivered it to our dealer who put a few more miles on it when they did their 35 point inspection (even though it came from another dealership)

Here's a bunch of pics I snapped last night as he put on another 61 miles :laugh:
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/klafortune/Night Rod/

Some of my favorites:

P6020160.jpg

P6020163.jpg

P6020173.jpg

P6020183.jpg

P6020189.jpg

Very nice crew, i love those bikes, i always wanted to find out which model they are and now i do, thanks! :laugh::cool:

Nice! :cool: that model wasn't that hard to find? It looks like it fits him well size-wise. The couple I've seen around here look way too big for the riders.

The dealer told me they were required to put at least 15 miles or something around that on it before they let it go when I got mine in the previous century, lol.

did you find him super-hawt when he got off of it & did you have uncontrollable carnal urges?

Sweet bike. I get a nice pay raise next year, debatring between a Sportster or a boat, both would be fun, so My choice changes from week to week.

Nice! :cool: that model wasn't that hard to find? It looks like it fits him well size-wise. The couple I've seen around here look way too big for the riders.

The dealer told me they were required to put at least 15 miles or something around that on it before they let it go when I got mine in the previous century, lol.

did you find him super-hawt when he got off of it & did you have uncontrollable carnal urges?

It was difficult to find one that wasn't Denim (flat) black. It seems dealerships are having difficulty selling those off. There are two that come in the Vivid (gloss) black, one with pewter stripes and the other with the HD orange stripes. Mike was game for either one. Hell, he would have been happy if it was all gloss black. Flat black looks great, but it's just not something that he's willing to have on a motorcycle.

Our salesman told us they had to put at least 5 miles on a brand new bike. Maybe things have changed.

I did make a comment that he looked "cooler" riding that bike than he did on his old bike (mine now!). I also made some sexy comments. :D

DAMN! that this is badass! I love the Red stripe on the wheels.

Gotta lose the polished aluminum or whatever those tips are made out of though. They kind of disrupt the look. Get some high temp flat black on there like the rest of the piping for that "murda'd-out" look and you will have one sick bike.

yeah the pipes are rather odd looking.
That black piece that you're seeing is all heat shield.
The bike throws off some heat, that's for sure!

Back