• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Thread is dead.

i bought the package that is on ebay, cowl hood and trunk. the trunk looks like yours. i have yet to get it cuz the delivery truck was late getting to the shop. the guy told me that he was going to deliver it to my house since i showed up to the place and didnt get my items.

i bought the package that is on ebay, cowl hood and trunk. the trunk looks like yours. i have yet to get it cuz the delivery truck was late getting to the shop. the guy told me that he was going to deliver it to my house since i showed up to the place and didnt get my items.

so bad for the delay of your items.

how many ceg meet in san diego area?

i am interested to know a few of ceg and to take my csvt to a meet.

when you get your stuff post the pics to see your tour

i dont think we have ever managed to get a meet together in san diego, everyone is too busy or lazy (like me) to setup a meet.

well i will try to know somebody of the ceg or to see another csvt in good shape here in my area only bad shapes csvt and runing 3 or 4 no more.

There's a Black Contour SVT running around town with chrome SVT rims and lowered........Every time I've seen it I'm never in my Contour.....

here too

39C or 104 F is super hot the only good is in my bussines i turn on the a/c and no problem i am here all the day

y use a pair of car seat protectors because the leather is so hot

atleast its cooling now and i just got my hood and trunk today. hood should be going on the car on wednesday and the trunk whenever i get a hold of a drill

Noooo! I sold my tour today, sad day for me to say goodbye. I missed it already. I sold it to a guy who lives in San Clemente. If anyone see a black tour with body kit, steelies, big fat 4.5" Blitz muffler, and tinted reflector, then that's my baby. I hope he'll learn how to take good how of the body kit because he was scraping like a mofo when he test drove it. =(

here is how my car looks now:
csvt.jpg

csvt3.jpg

here are the hood and trunk
cfhood.jpg

weekly meets at fusions in SD at 7pm on tuesdays
Fusions Cafe
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

ill probably be attending once i get my car back together

weekly meets at fusions in SD at 7pm on tuesdays
Fusions Cafe
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

ill probably be attending once i get my car back together
What sort of meet? Thats right by my work.

Back