• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Csvt Silver side skirts Dallas Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Contour svt side skirts for sale
Left and right and all 4 jack point covers
Silver with some scratches nothing horrible

160.00 Picked up The Colony Texas,but can meet up in the Dallas area

Ok these are back up for sale
car is being sold with out these so hopefully these side skirts see the road again

200.00 Picked up they have all 4 jack points and side skirts are in good shape

I would like to get these but I need to figure out when I can get down to Dallas. Let's work something out.

@a15 ^^^^ I would hold them for you .......But ive been dealing with a tons of people leaving me hanging and flaking out lately,so i will not be able to hold them first with cash gets them....but If you really want them send me the $200.00 through paypal and i will hold them for you and you can come down to Dallas to pick them up when you got time. I could even meet you in Denton by the university one evening but thats about as for as i can go

Im done with contours

I need these side skirts gone gone gone all 4 jack covers included

160.00 picked up only first with cash in hand

or 250.00 and you get svt front and rear bumpers and side skirts

I dont think im going to be able to ship them.....I honestly dont have time to go to a greyhound station im at work all day everyday and when i get off work they are closed

Ok, money is sent. Paypal said you should have it soon. Let me know when you get it. $120. I'll be coming to Abilene on the first week of June. Let's see if I we can set up a meet up in Mineral Wells or something then for the trade off.

Havent got the paypal .......But Sorry i cant go to mineral wells thats like 2 Hours away,it has to be Close to Carrollton Texas....I work ten hours a day 7 days a week,so that would be impossible. Who ever is Getting it would have to come pick it up in Carrollton or The Colony Tx....or maybe North Dallas area.....Thats why im selling them cheap 120.00 so i dont have to ship or drive anywhere lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back