• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any locals want to...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
go to dinner tonight or something? I'm staying in Wixom.

Call me or PM me if you'd like to do something or if you have any suggestions of things we could do around here.

Last edited:
Just been pretty busy and then I was sick as hell.

Come on people... there has to be something interesting to do in this area. I'm bored. Dave just left to go back to Illinois so we have no company anymore.

Wish I were around :(

Did you make it over to Henry Ford or Greenfield Village?

Mark

LUCA

it was fun hanging out with you yesterday.

have to pass on today unfortunately time to get stuff done around the house... sorry

I would have had I seen this earlier.

Wish I were around :(

Did you make it over to Henry Ford or Greenfield Village?

Mark
I wish too.
We're going to do the Rouge Tour tomorrow before we leave. We had a good time on the tour in 07 even though production was shut down at the time.
I haven't seen Greenfield Village but have toured the Henry Ford back in 07 during SZ.

LUCA

it was fun hanging out with you yesterday.

have to pass on today unfortunately time to get stuff done around the house... sorry

It was very nice meeting and hanging out with you also. Your daughter is adorable.

We had a good time, It was very nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces.
Pferd, sorry we didn't get to chat more. Now that I think about it, we never got formally introduced. :(

Last edited:
I'm bored. Dave just left to go back to Illinois so we have no company anymore.

I'm wishing I would have stayed an extra day now. Perhaps whatever is in the office today causing my allergies to go haywire won't be here tomorrow. Thus spending the extra day would have saved me from the hell I'm enduring now.:blackeye:

And we could have kicked Penske guys arse.

Back