• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are definitely some things that need to be taken care of to make the car perfect but I'm extremely happy that I was able to work with Saleen to get it. By the way, I did not pay $20,000 for it.
I'll try to get some more pics up by tomorrow. In the meantime here's the new plate which just showed up today (Saleen1 was taken and Saleen13 wouldn't fit)

standard.jpg

Did anyone actually read the previous posts? So many of the same questions asked over and over. Noobs go take your aderol!

my brother isn't the biggest fan on contours, but once he seen the saleen he fell in love. he was kidding when he said but he said needs more black exterior paint. now he wants his svt back.

Wait what? no 3L yet?

I want to see this in person.

My spring break is apr 5-13 so maybe I'll head to your side of the state.

call me crazy, but isn't muskegon and GR on the same side of the state? :shrug: :help:

Wow, I guess I need to get some sleep then, I was assuming todras was over east with bagged and the rest of the SVTaholics.

So Todras, lemme know what days over apr 5-13 you need an extra set of hands and a zetec to mock.

yah good luck with that kenny, I just asked if this car was being driven around here so I could see it and I got some lame answer that didn't make any sense.

Was anything even done to the engine from saleen or was it just a handling/aesthetic deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back