• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
A member asked why not have a sticky for sightings in the Northeast area, instead of twenty threads by different people, and I thought it sounded like a cool idea, so here it is. I think you should include vehicle, color, when, and where it was seen.

Spotted black CSVT in Lebanon

Spotted black CSVT in Lebanon

it was a black CSVT, i think a E1 going down 422 towards Meyerstown. anyone here?

ok I was driving around not long ago in the SVT going to wood ave in linden, and I see coming head on a black contour and I look closer, and it's an SVT, looked to be a white lady in it and it was a 98 had the E0 rims, so me I took the next turn quick, and turned around, and found her at the light, so I followed it for a bit, but then decided to back off, did not want her to think i was a stalker lol,

I dought your on here, but if so that was me in the T-red SVT contour

green one in lititz

green one in lititz

saw a green one today in lititz parked at pizza hut. had short throw, exhaust and wheels. around 77XXX and a ti-83 calculator in the back:laugh: yeah i was checking it out so what

today I seen a silver SVT contour up in like the vineland area of NJ, I was at mc donalds there, and I know I saw like 17" rims on it atleast, and from what I heard, I think it had an exhaust maybe also

pulled out of wawa in east brunswick behind a black SVT. I followed you onton rt 18 before you exited on to rt 1

a wawa in east brunswick?:shocked: I had no clue we had them up in north jersey!! I know it is just a south jersey thing

On 4 March The Digital Slacker
"Saw a green SVT with aftermarket rims on rt30 with a custom plate SCACC. I think the rear valance was painted green as well."

It was in the morning.

Back