• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom Exhaust

Ghost2308

CEG'er
I found a couple places in my area that do custom exhaust work but i was wondering if theres anywhere specific in the area that do custom exhausts for contours. im in Gettysburg PA and i'll drive up to 2 hrs away if they can get me a good deal on a custom exhaust. Thanx in advance.

yeah i know about trubendz.com. i was gonna go with their resonated catback with the borla muffler but its 2.5 inch pipe...is that to big for a stock car. my contour is me and my fiances everyday car so i dont plan on doing anything to major. just little things.

actually im just gonna go with the one at trubendz.com. i also have some questions about the cold air intakes at nautilus.com. do they bend around the battery somehow? they look to curved in the picture to fit around the battery. easier question...do they fit w/ no modifications?

no,they go through the fender hole. you'll need to open the hole some. you'll also need to trim some of the fenders mounting tab off.

Back