• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my old Mystique

Phoenix33

CEG'er
more like mistake, had it for 2 weeks and being the invincible teenage driver that i was, i went way too fast, lost control, n rolled it into a cornfield

Attachments

• mys.jpg
    mys.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mys2.jpg
    mys2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • mys4.jpg
    mys4.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • mys5.jpg
    mys5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
wow from this post and your post about racing a grand prix you sound like a real winner! im guessing your a really young guy who has road rage, right?

aww give him a break. so yeah he is a (spirited driver) some of us were just born with the Ricky Bobby defect LOL

glad that your safe

from your other thread you still seem like your a invincible teenage driver.

like the other said you are lucky to be alive. but again this shows how safe these cars really are ...

aww give him a break. so yeah he is a (spirited driver) some of us were just born with the Ricky Bobby defect LOL

glad that your safe

ahhhhhh no, look at his other thread about street racing, not cool, yah I have done it in the past, but I never posted about it on the internet and bragged about it.

Were you alone in the car? I hope nobody was sitting rear right.:help:

Time to take a traffic course. Or do a ride along with your local PD and see what happens when speeders arent so lucky.

glad that your safe

yeah I am a spirited driver also, I push into corners and drive fast too but I don't push my car so far that I have lost control and wrecked....

but there is also a different in spirited driving and racing... i ahve never "raced" on the street, but i am very spirited sometimes. Never usually go more than 5 above the limit

If people want to push their cars to their limits cornering, you don't freakin' go as fast as you can and hope you can control it. :nonono:

You gotta be careful with those zetecs, they'll get away from you if you're not careful.

yah I have done it in the past, but I never posted about it on the internet and bragged about it.
So that makes you a saint? The fact that you don't "brag" about it doesn't change the fact that you have done the same thing that you are villainizing this kid for.:shrug:

dude im not even gonna get started with you I know how you like to start :censored::censored::censored::censored: with people to get them banned, im gonna be better then you and not argue about it, have a great day!

Anybody scope that 1980 Cougar XR7 in pic number 2? The only one that looks like that from what they call the "lost Cougar" years of 1980-'82. :cool:

Back