• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Konig Unknowns

there was a spotted thread about a beat up svt that had unknowns on it. someone might remember where to search, because i couldnt find it

edit: found one

unknowns.jpg

Last edited:
they look pretty nice dont you think. I was thinking about these since Im doing a black/red paint job on my other mystake and powder coating the chrome part red. would that be to much?

i honestly would never put those wheels on any of my cars. they are too popular and get old really fast. never liked them, never will. a tech at my work has them on his golf. its pretty much the only car i like them on

there was a spotted thread about a beat up svt that had unknowns on it. someone might remember where to search, because i couldnt find it

edit: found one

unknowns.jpg

I don't think its beat up too bad!! Thats my car:

24319523744.jpg

24319523743.jpg

2431952379.jpg

*Needs a new front door, and wife smacked fender with her car, but I think its still in good condition!

EDIT: I remember the car you were talking about, it was a silver frost that was for sale that was all beat up! Sorry, thought you were talking about my car!

BTW, you can buy mine if you want em, I want to go bigger!

Last edited:
I think they are a little too "dressy"; more for show cars, than for performance-oriented cars. But if you are going for that showy, boulevard-cruiser thing, it's a fine choice.

Back