• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

someone must not get enough at home....
:D

Just weak willed vs boobies...especially ones that just sitting there in my face jiggling :laugh:

And if I brought her with, I would be getting the stair of death the whoooooole time.....and I would have to drive my car there, then I would know she couldn't leave with out me.

I don't think I could handle going to a strip club (well at least one with good lookin' girls). I would want to grab too much. :crazy:

Just married, and here you are, talking about getting all handsy with broads you don't even know. :laugh:

Just weak willed vs boobies...especially ones that just sitting there in my face jiggling :laugh:

And if I brought her with, I would be getting the stair of death the whoooooole time.....and I would have to drive my car there, then I would know she couldn't leave with out me.

Quote of the night.

"Are you guys all married?"

"Yes, but our significant others are all at home."
"I'm married to him."
"Yes, but you have to guess who's married to who."

Just married, and here you are, talking about getting all handsy with broads you don't even know. :laugh:

I wouldn't know what to do even if I went to one anyways. I would just blurt out "how much to love me long time" or something like that. And there is only one person I would cheat on my wife with...and she knows who it is. Shakira. Needless to say, she isn't worried. And she said the one person she would cheat on my with is either heath ledger or the rock. once again, needless to say one of them isn't going to happen. :blackeye:

I wouldn't know what to do even if I went to one anyways. I would just blurt out "how much to love me long time" or something like that.

I doubt you'd do any of the things you -think- you'd do (grab thingies, say stupid stuff)
My bet is that you'd just sit with an awkward silence and avoid eye contact with the dancers.

I wouldn't know what to do even if I went to one anyways. I would just blurt out "how much to love me long time" or something like that. And there is only one person I would cheat on my wife with...and she knows who it is. Shakira. Needless to say, she isn't worried. And she said the one person she would cheat on my with is either heath ledger or the rock. once again, needless to say one of them isn't going to happen. :blackeye:

You're right. The Rock is happily married to a beautiful, rich investment bank VP.

Wait... what?

Or he could go to Providence, and get a lap dance for all the grabby grabby he could pay for.

Place a call to Northrop Grumman before you do that -- the condom you'll need for that kind of action will have to be military grade. :laugh:

I really don't think it would be worth it. Those girls have hit everything but the New York State lottery.

Place a call to Northrop Grumman before you do that -- the condom you'll need for that kind of action will have to be military grade. :laugh:

I really don't think it would be worth it. Those girls have hit everything but the New York State lottery.

Ok, you want to talk about that type of place. There is one in my town called "Tunas" (no joke), and one of my freinds went there one night and there was a line forming up. He asks what it was for.....answer.....$10 bjs. :help:

thats pretty bad, haha
if that guy spent $1 mil renovating, he could have at least fixed the signs.

i think we should go to King arthurs next!

there were multiple shootings at the diplomat and they never got shut down.

:nonono: and they just had their grand opening party recently too.

maybe the guy was ticked at the cost of drinks. :shrug:

What were they getting for a beer, Kim? Might have to have the Miller guys go in and take away their right to sell the High Life.

What were they getting for a beer, Kim? Might have to have the Miller guys go in and take away their right to sell the High Life.

Coca-cola was $6.50 per glass, no free refills. That alone was utter b/s.
Beer was pretty much $7+ per bottle, even the light beers.
:nonono:

Coca-cola was $6.50 per glass, no free refills. That alone was utter b/s.
Beer was pretty much $7+ per bottle, even the light beers.
:nonono:

Wow -- that takes some serious brass. Nothing like a $7 Bud Light. I'm all for Budweiser, though I blanche seriously at $7 Bud, too, but Bud Light at that price is like the ultimate insult.

There used to be this place up on US-1 in Salisbury called the Lion's Den. I remember seeing a foxy girl in there once, but what really stood out about the place was its lack of a liquor license. At least you could smoke back in those days so that you weren't totally out of things to do, save sit there with your tongue out. The real kicker in all of this, though, was the two drink minimum. You had to buy two Cokes at $5 bucks per. Man, did that seem bush league. The place is now called Kittens, and has a liquor license. I've not been in there in years, much less since the ownership changed. Maybe it would be a good adventure for the next meet. :cool:

Wow -- that takes some serious brass. Nothing like a $7 Bud Light. I'm all for Budweiser, though I blanche seriously at $7 Bud, too, but Bud Light at that price is like the ultimate insult.

There used to be this place up on US-1 in Salisbury called the Lion's Den. I remember seeing a foxy girl in there once, but what really stood out about the place was its lack of a liquor license. At least you could smoke back in those days so that you weren't totally out of things to do, save sit there with your tongue out. The real kicker in all of this, though, was the two drink minimum. You had to buy two Cokes at $5 bucks per. Man, did that seem bush league. The place is now called Kittens, and has a liquor license. I've not been in there in years, much less since the ownership changed. Maybe it would be a good adventure for the next meet. :cool:

Mac's Two is like that. 18+, no booze. $4 or $6 sodas, $4 bottles of water, but only a one- drink minimum. Your cash lasts longer, and you can booze much more cheaply at home (or someone else's home) afterwards!

Back