• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stealthy state troopers, beware!

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
For the last 2 weeks, I've been seeing the same 2 unmarked CT state police cars.

1. Chevy Camaro Z28, purple, dark tints
2. Dodge Charger, black/dark gray, dark tints

They both have lights tucked away very good. You'll never see the lights if you pass by them.

The first time I saw the Camaro, it was pulled over on the side of the highway with just hazard lights on. It looked a little sketchy so slowed down a bit. On the opposite side of the highway going west bound, I saw the Charger with someone pulled over. I would of never suspected that car if I was flying by it. 2 days after, I saw the Camaro and Charger pulled over together on the shoulder, but this time the Camaro had the lights flashing and the Chargers lights were off.

I saw the Camaro with someone pulled over this morning. I guess I need to slow my arse down on the drive into work.:laugh:

This is on I-84 East and West all around the Farmington area.

yeah I think I saw that camaro once before, it was in the breakdown lane with its hazards on, and I drove by I either say a guy roll out or into the car, next thing that I know it lights up and is off after someone ...

what ticks me off more is that the governor wants to put speed cameras on 95 to catch speeders ....

A lot of the Sheriffs around here are now cruising in Chargers. Wifes dad (he is in charge of all the cars) says they love them but they are a little small. All unmarked, ways you can tell are the rims, tinted window and a couple of extra antenas.

Rt 3 and Rt 93 in mass have a Black Expedition trolling them.
blacked out windows and lights in the rear window that you cant see until they are on.
from the back the only way to tell its a cop is the Mass State Police license plate.
from the front you can see the blues in the grill.

There is a purple Camaro that frequents the East Windsor/Enfield area of 91. I've seen him numerous times with people pulled over just past WalMart.

Lots of statie Chargers here. I just don't drive fast anymore. ;) Besides, there are blind speed traps set up every few miles on 3 and 93.

Elky they are D.O.T. they arent fun to deal with why your driving a truck. It sucks to hear them say follow me your getting a full D.O.T. inspection.

junior operator? As in under 18, or as in "less than 6 months experience"?
That SUCKS if it means you're under 18. I'm so glad I got my license just before they passed all of these ridiculous rules. Although I did have the 6-months-no-passengers and no-driving-after-midnight laws.

Junior operator as in under 18. my friend got his revoked recently. it's a crap law but i'm so scared of getting pulled over more than ever. not to mention police give me the heebie jeebies. :eek:

thankfully you cant get pulled over for speeding in a unmakred car in ny..they have gotten a little tricky and removed the light bar on the roof.

P.S. Hartford Police have a pair of Black Audi A6's. Those come up on ya quick.....And the states also have an unmarked Mustang GT(91 hartford north) and Explorer(Silver And Black tint 91 South of Hartford)Also seen 04/earlier maroon chevy impala on 84 in vernon doing radar. Easy to tell explorer cause of brush gaurd.Mustang is black and a pain in the butt to spot. The charger has been staking claim on the I 84 e and w in the tolland area(the barracks r there) over the past couple weeks. Those people from mass never learn... Just bait em:laugh:

one, when are you due for your next transmission :shrug: :laugh:

Well, when you have a 3L it just ain't easy anymore, idk just cause mines leaking doesn't mean its no good. I'll just milk it along till i get my new setup. Hello rest of forum world. Joined to pick up those subframe connectors they have going in the gb. And to gather information from the other side of the fence.

idk just cause mines leaking doesn't mean its no good.

your right, just make sure you keep fluid in it and you should be fine .... I was just messing around with you anyway .... it does take some balls to go from a 2.5 atx to a 3L mtx all at once :cool:

Back