• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car is Gone!!!

hey hey, I helped with the 3L stuff til you broke the timing chain guide. And we did something else that required your heater and driving the M3 of bald tires in snow to autozone, but now i can't remember what we were doing. It was the same night I had to go to the airport in a blizzard, then the alternator died in the SE.

DSC_0529.jpg

I don't think you've ever touched anything on my car, lol. You've been there while I've been working on it with other people, but I can't remember a single thing you ever did on it, lol. ).

Haha why does this sound familiar? Congrats on the sale/purchase. Rara didnt you have a valve cover vacuum fitting for me? Let me know.

Haha why does this sound familiar? Congrats on the sale/purchase. Rara didnt you have a valve cover vacuum fitting for me? Let me know.

Dang it. My memory sucks. Call me tonight and remind me, and I'll go dig it up while you're on the phone.

No offense to any of the parties involved, but why did you get rid of such a clean CSVT to buy Rara's ride:confused:

raras ride is just as clean, if not cleaner than bigben's old car, the only thing that rara's old ride could have used is a headlight cleaning.

I would just do black hightowers :cool:

Back